Graduation Day/ Nothing But Love/ We are Monster High

Under her graduation gown:

her hair:

Deuce's outfit:

Deuce's outfit:

Alexandria's pov:

Alexandria's pov:

The next day we all get ready for graduation. Deuce and I are a little sad our family and friends aren't here but it's okay because we have each other. "I wish our friends and families could be here." Deuce looks at me and nods. We leave the den with the other wolves and we meet up at Zed's house. Zed walks out and says, "Well, well, well. If it isn't our robot zombie valedictorian. So much for overthrowing the system."

Eliza says, "I'm still gonna do that. From the inside."

Bonzo: [SPEAKING ZOMBIE]

Bree says, "[CHUCKLES] Yeah, I remember being
so scared of all of you when we first met."

Zed says, "And we were afraid of them."

Wyatt says, "That fear went away when we got to know each other."

Wynter says, "All because of Addison."

Zed says, "She was the first person to really see me."

Bree says, "And me."

I look up from my shoes and say, "She was the first human who wasn't afraid of me being a witch or a wolf."

Deuce says, "Yeah, and she didn't care that I was a gorgon."

Willa says, "All of us."

Wyatt says, "Come on."

We get to the school and go to the auditorium for the ceremony. The ceremony starts and before I know it my name is called, "Alexandria Daxton." As my name is called, I walk up and get my diploma hearing cheers as I walk across the stage. I look toward the noise and see my family and friends cheering and clapping. I have an even bigger smile on my face.