Call to the Wild

We get to Addison's house and one of the wolves scratches the door. We step off the porch and wait for Addison to open the door. When she opens it, she is confused. Willa says, "Come with us."

Addison asks, "What's so important?"

Wyatt says, "You are." We lead Addison to the den. She asks. "Where are we going?"

Wynter, being her normal self says, "It's a wolf secret. If we told you, we'd have to kill you." Willa, Wyatt, Deuce, and I look at her confused. She catches our stares and says, " Too much, too much, I knew it. Sorry. [ she puts her fist to her head and then opens her arms] Welcome!
[we again look at her] But not too welcome!" She growls and then starts coughing.

Addison asks, "Are you okay?" Wynter says, "My necklace is losing its charge."

Wyatt chimes in and says, "Every day, more and more of our pack becomes sick because their moonstones lose their power. All of our elders are too sick to travel, which leaves..."

Willa and I cut him off, "...which leaves taking care of the pack to us. To us[pointing to each other]." Willa walks to Wynter as I place a hand on Wyatt's shoulder knowing he hates when Willa pushes him aside or makes him feel lesser to her. Willa says, "You'll be fine, Wynter. I promise. [she looks to Wyatt]You'd better be right about this. We need to find the moonstone soon." Wyatt walks to Addison and says, "Follow us, Addison. Please."

We lead her into the den and the main part of the den

We lead her into the den and the main part of the den. Wynter says, "The wolf den!" Addison says, "Wow." We all smile at her reaction and Wynter says, "It's okay to be impressed." Wyatt says, "Our language. Awhoo Addison! That means welcome." She tries but does not quite get it. I look at her and say, "Ostrich boots?" Wyatt says, "No, I think Addison meant Awhoo." She tries again but still does not get it. Wyatt says confusedly, "Polka dot unicorn?"

Wynter gets excited and says, "Cool, where?" Addison says, "Oh, no. Sorry, um. Uh...ow." That catches all by surprise. I tell her, "Whoa, whoa, language. There are were-pups around." Wynter says, "She needs to put a pebble in the swear-wolf jar." The pack collectively howls. Addison says, "I am so sorry." Willa groans and says, "Enough. This is not why we brought her here."

Addison asks, "Why am I here?" Wyatt grabs a crystal that plays a vision of the Great Alpha.  Wyatt says, "I believe you will lead us to the moonstone. I believe you're the Great Alpha. I believe you're a werewolf." Addison says, "What?!"

*during call to the wild - Deuce and Alexandria stand against one of the walls of the den and watch the entire thing and feel homesick*

Toward the end of the song, I notice that a few zombies and another human are in the den. We hear, "Addison!" Zed runs toward Addison and she says, "Zed!" Zed gets to Addison and threatens to zombie-out  I guess they would call it. He says, "Don't make me take this off! You don't want to see me zombie out." He takes his Z-band off and the wolves and I go to attack him.

Willa yells, "Wolves!" Zed growls at us and says, "Stay back!" Addison grabs his Z-band as Zed throws a couple of wolves against the wall. Addison rushes back to Zed and says, "No! No, stop!" She puts the Z-band back on him and Zed goes normal. Addison says, "Zed! I want to be here!" He says, "What?"

Addison's friend says, "But... but you texted "Help!"" Addison says, "I needed help on
the chemistry homework. Didn't you see the beaker emoji?"

Her friend says, "Oh... I do now. By the way, I love this new look. New hairstylist?"

Addison says, "Werewolves, they know hair."

Wynter says as she shows her claws, "And manicures."  A few wolves agree.  Addison turns back to face Zed and says, "They think I may be a werewolf too."

Zed says, "What? How?" Addison says, "Maybe a grandparent. My hair means something. This could be my pack."

Willa and Wyatt walk toward Addison. Willa says, "For centuries, this has been
set aside for the Great Alpha." Wyatt says, "A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us, Addison."

Willa says, "If you're truly one of us, when you put it on, you'll be transformed into a werewolf. Part of our pack, forever."

Zed says, "What? No! Wait."

Addison says, "Can I think about it?"

I speak up, "For a day." Willa hands her the bock containing the moonstone.  Wyatt says, "Once you've joined us, you can lead us to the hidden moonstone."

Wynter says, "But she doesn't know where it is."

Zed says, "What?" The ground shakes and we head outside looking over the town. One of the zombies says something but none of us understand. Zed says, "Yeah. The explosion came
from Seabrook Power."

Addison says, "They must be testing charges for the demolition tomorrow."

The short zombie says, "Seabrook Power is the birthplace of zombies."

Zed says, "A little lime soda mixed with some mysterious energy, and bang! Zombies." Wynter growls at him and he backs out of her face.

Willa says, "Nice story, but it doesn't concern us."

Addison says, "But it does concern you, Willa. Seabrook Power was fueled by a mysterious energy source. That could be your moonstone, right?"

Wyatt whispers to Willa and I, "She found the moonstone. She's amazing. If she's right...Wow."

I speak up, "We'll see you at school tomorrow, Addison."

She nods and says, "Okay. Tomorrow. Big day." They leave and it's just Willa, Wyatt, and I outside still. Willa says, "If they destroy that building, it'll crush the moonstone
underneath. We can't let that happen."

Wyatt says, "Addison can help." I look at him and say, "Maybe once she's one of us. But until then, Willa and I lead this pack." We turn toward the pack and Deuce. Willa says, " We need to stop them from destroying the moonstone. Whatever it takes." Then we all howl at the moon. Willa, Wyatt, I walk down the stairs make a plan of action for tomorrow with the rest of the pack.