Summer and a New School Year

Alexandria's pov:

Alexandria's pov:

The rest of the school year went by so fast and so did the summer. I wish I could update you all, but I'm running late to Draculaura's end-of-summer party. See you soon.

Cleo's pov:

"Hey, ghouls. Check this out." I get Abbie and Ghoulia's attention showing them the eek tok that flashes different pictures of both Alexandria and Clawdeen.

"Can we talk about my two favorite werewolves?

Clawdeen Wolf and Alexandria Daxton. They are funny and fierce and have a big heart.

They always stand up for their friends. Both Clawdeen and Alexandria came to Monster High with a big secret.

Clawdeen was hiding the truth that she was half wolf, half human. Alexandria was hiding the fact that she was half wolf, half witch.

To go to a monster school that hated humans and witchcraft--

but when Monster High faced its biggest threat...

"Smile." [Alexandria says in the video.]

"What have you done?"

"Think of it as extra credit." [Alexandria says in the video.]

[Bloodgood]From now on, true monster heart will mean exactly that, who you truly are on the inside.

[Clawdeen's dad] You changed the world, baby cub.

[Alexandria's mom] I'm so proud of you sweetheart.

By Clawdeen owning her humanness, and Alexandria owning her witchiness being their amazing true self, they transformed Monster High into what it is today, a place that accepts all monsters of all kinds."

"Oh, my Ra. I seriously can't believe some random ghoul in Scary Indiana made this." I am shocked.

"A million likes? Clawdeen and Alexandria are famous." Abbie is just excited.

"999,000, OK? Let's not get crazy."

"Hey. Who are all these new kids?" Ghoulis asks looking at the new kids.