Getaway

Alexandria's pov:

After my low day as I call it yesterday, I realized just how much I need a day to de-stress. I take in my surroundings and I notice I'm in Deuce's room. I look around and see Deuce isn't in bed next to me. I hear a shower turn off and look towards the bathroom. Yes, Deuce has his own shower in his room, I mean so do I. With Deuce, it's because he is a gorgon. With me, it's because my mom is on the Founder's Council. I see Deuce come out of the bathroom with just a towel loosely hanging off his hips. I try to subtly look Deuce up and down before turning over, but am spotted when I start to turn over. I hear that adorable little laugh of his and freeze. "Good morning wolfy. You ready for that adventure that I talked about yesterday?" I look over at him and blush as I turn to hide my face in the pillows. He laughs again and says, "Awe, is someone blushing?" I pull the blankets over my head. He is enjoying my embarrassment too much this morning. 

About five minutes later, I feel the blankets move and hear the sweetest voice ever. "I'm sorry I made you flustered this morning. I just trying to get ready before you woke up. You woke up before I could get dressed. It's okay though bubs. I'm glad you're awake now." I nod at him and I sit up. "I need you to wear something you can hike in but still look as cute as always." I tilt my head at him and just smiles. "It's a surprise bubs." I nod and give him a kiss before I get out of his very comfortable bed. "I don't want to leave, but we still haven't decided which dorm to stay in. So, unfortunately my clothes are in my room. See you in like 20 minutes." He nods and I leave his room and across the hall to mine. Well more like across the hall and two rooms down. When I get to my room, it's 7:00 in the morning and I start my morning routine. 

Alex's morning routine:

1. Shower(depending on the day, washes hair; today I wash my hair)

2. Brush teeth 

3. skincare routine: wash face, apply toner, acne serum, and face lotion

4. Get dressed; today is different though

Halfway through my routine, my phone dings. I stop looking through my clothes to look at my phone. I see a text from Deuce.

Messages:

My snake-Deuce    A-Alex

My snake: If I were you, I would wear minimal to no make-up bubs. You know with hiking and everything.

A: Okay. Also, Should I wear a jacket or no?

My snake: Jacket. It is a little chilly outside. In fact I will grab one of mines, so don't worry about it.

A:<3 <3 Thank you bubs. So, dress for fall weather and not summer like the past few days?

My snake: Yeah fall clothes, bubs it is finally feeling like fall. Also, see you in 15.

A: Ahhhhhh!!!!! Okay see you in 15

Back to my routine. I look at what I have for fall weather and I find the perfect outfit and I send a picture of the outfit to Deuce.

The outfit: