Going to see the Witches

Bloodgood says, "Good morning, Monster High. Fearleading tryouts continue on Skull Field at sundown. And prefect selection has begun. The candidates are set, and the sands of choice are pouring in. Who will our great school choose this year? Find out in two days. No. Seriously, two days."

Draculaura's pov:

Dra: "I'm fine, Dad. You don't need to worry."

D: "You're my little ghoul. Of course, I need to worry. If there's any more trouble, I'm bringing you home. End of discussion."

Dra: "Dad, no. That's totally unreasonable."

D: "Oh, that's my mobile. Love you."

Dra: "Perfect."

C: "You okay?"

D: "It's not just me I'm worried about. There were other witches now. That transfer student, Ellis--"

C: "There's another witch vampire?"

D: "Yeah. He's pretty cool, actually. We've been talking. You've just got to win this prefect thing and end this. Then--"

F: "Hi. Hey. Um...What's up?"

D: "What's wrong?"

F: "Toralei's pulled ahead, and not by a little."

C: "What?"

D: "How?"

F: "I don't know how. No part of me has ever been popular."

D: "This can't be happening. We have to stop her. How do we stop her? What do we do?"

C: "Draculaura, think about it. Witches broke in looking for both you and Alex. What if they were somehow-- I don't know, drawn to the both of your magic, like Bloodgood said?"

D: "Neither of us had anything to do with this."

C: "I know that, but no one's thinking rationally."

D: "So we need to make them."

F: "I could research the good witch crafters in the world and then post it on Eek Tok."

C: "No one's listening. They're just afraid."

F: "Right, so that probably wouldn't be helpful. Then maybe posters."

D: "So what are you saying?"

C: "Just... witchcraft is banned, so can't you and Alex just play along until I win and we can sort this out?"

F: "That's a good point."

D: "Play along? You mean go back in the broom closet?"

C: "What? No, that's not what I said. I just--"

D: "I'm a witch. Alex is a witch. This is who we are. No apologies, remember?"

F: "That's also a good point."

C: "If Toralei wins, I won't be able to make a case for acceptance at all."

D: "Yeah. I get it. You have monsters to protect."

C: " Wait. No. What?"