Chapter 19: shipwreck

It has been cloudy and sunny recently, and there are few times when it does not rain.

Although the sun was only dazzlingly white after the sky completely brightened, and most of the usual heat was absorbed by the entrenched clouds, it was already considered a rare good weather.

The cruise ship was full of passengers at the dock, and not long after leaving the port, it was greeted by the humid sea breeze.

The speed of the ship is not fast, there are many dark reefs standing nearby, and the snow-white seabirds are chasing the mast, circling before and after the cruise.

The water was a cool shade between blue and light grey, with ripples along the waterline of the massive hull.

Jian Huaiyi had already arranged the project, accompanied Mrs. Luo for a brief stroll on the boat, and then went to the spa and beauty treatments.

Luo Chengxiu and Luo Jun each have a business partner they want to exchange with each other, and they need to go around and say some innocuous words in order to maintain stable cooperation and expand new relationship networks.

Luo Cheng was upset by himself, and followed behind his father and brother.

After breaking up with Luo Zhi in the garden, she went back to her room and sulked alone for half a night.

The freshness of the moment when he first got on the boat was gone, and Luo Cheng couldn't help being annoyed again.

For comparison, the decoration and various functional venues of this cruise ship are not very different from some high-end clubs and luxury resort hotels that Jian Huaiyi has taken her to.

Of course, cruise ships can move, and the scenery at sea is different from land after all. Sailing under a cloudless azure blue sky, or waiting until late at night to pull away from the water illuminated by a late-night fireworks show...the experience will be completely different.

But now this kind of weather is not sunny or cloudy, of course, there will be no such scenery to enjoy.

Luo Orange just looked around for a while, then felt a lack of interest, and lowered his head.

... She thought that her father and eldest brother would at least ask where Luo Zhi went.

Luo Zhi actually always wanted to leave, want to go to a place no one knows, and live a new life alone—Luo Cheng actually knew about this.

It wasn't that he had such a plan recently. Luo Zhi had mentioned it to Luo Cheng many years ago.

At that time, Luo Zhi's leg injury was just not long ago, and he was still in foster care at Ren's house.

Luo Cheng was young and still didn't understand what was going on at home, and their relationship was not as stiff as it is now.

Luo Zhi doesn't live in Luo's house at all, but he often comes to see her and conjures up all kinds of gadgets that Luo Cheng likes. Occasionally, because he couldn't refuse his sister's request, he secretly took Luo Cheng out to play.

The Luo family's requirements for their children have always been strict. Luo Cheng rarely had the opportunity to go out and watch everything fresh. He played until he was so tired that he fell asleep while watching a movie.

When he woke up again, it was on Luo Zhi's back.

Luo Zhi walked under the stars with her on her back, and she was wearing Luo Zhi's coat.

She thought it was boring and pestered Luo Zhi to ask him to speak. Luo Zhi also opened his mouth and slowly told her his future plans and goals.

Luo Cheng wanted to hear stories, not his boring memorization of maps. After listening to it for a while, I became impatient. After a while, I was attracted by the roadside stalls, shaking Luo Zhi's shoulders and wanting to buy new snacks.