Chapter 56: gentlemen

Luo Chi slept differently this night than usual.

It's not like being awake in a dream, and you don't have so much energy to control the thoughts in your mind. Like a dark shoal before dawn, full of danger, it is impossible to see whether the underwater is turbulent or a reef.

He was used to taking risks in these dreams, until the long night passed, and it would be better at dawn.

But this time, Luo Chi was holding something in his hand.

I don't know what it is, but I only know that the touch is soft, and there is a constant force that has been penetrating from above.

He followed slowly, and the road ahead became interesting, the shadow of the lamp hugging him on the water, and the school of fish gently bumping his legs under the water.

Luo Chi suddenly wanted to catch up to see it clearly. He tried to run, and the current pushed him forward. No problem, his direction has been very clear, quite smooth, he accelerated his speed, aimed at the shadow in front of him and jumped up...

Luo Chi woke up from the dream.

He opened his eyes, froze for two seconds, and gradually opened his eyes.

Luo Chi has always believed that he must be very honest when sleeping at night - after all, his physical fitness is here, even if he is rolled up in the quilt, he can only be pushed to and fro on the bed.

Luo Chi regarded it as a dream, quickly closed his eyes and fell back asleep, and only opened them little by little after another two seconds.

Luo Chi was hot and motionless, he held his breath, raised his eyes more cautiously bit by bit, and aimed at Mr. Shadow, who was hugging him like a guitar.

Mingweiting seemed to have been awake for a long time.

He was looking at a few paper documents, and suddenly Luo Chi rushed over to his shoulders in his sleep and hugged him tightly.

Ming Weiting put down the information in his hand, turned around, and said slowly: "Three years old—"

Luo Chi wanted to slide back into the quilt immediately, but Mr. Shadow's hand was already behind him, and it seemed that it was very easy to make him into a quilt roll.

Mr. Ming's judgment standard this time was much more forgiving, and he denied himself: "You can hold him when you grow up."

Ming Weiting touched his hair: "You can hold him even at the age of 23."

Luo Chi breathed a sigh of relief. He was still quite concerned about the negotiation yesterday, and of course nodded without hesitation: "Ninety-three is fine."

He slept all night, not knowing that he had several headaches in the early hours of the morning. When tossing and turning back and forth, he unconsciously pressed against the pillow, and his hair was pressed a little. With the current action, it seemed that there was no convincing in terms of age at all.

Ming Weiting was trying to straighten out the short hair that was upturned, and his movements seemed to stop in this sentence, and then the other hand also made up, carefully holding Luo Chi out of the bed and quilt.

Ming Weiting supported him against the head of the bed and touched his forehead: "Ninety-three years old."

The force behind him is soft, and the attack is gentle enough that the dizziness is only fleeting. Luo Chi calmed down and blinked slightly.

Ming Weiting looked into his eyes: "Can you?"

Luo Chi also looked at him, his ears flushed: "Yes."

Ming Weiting suddenly laughed, the strength in his hands suddenly increased, and it was rare that he ruffled Luo Chi's hair. Luo Chi was no longer dizzy now, and was swayed by him, and couldn't stop laughing: "Yes, yes..."