Chapter 45: Started

When Ming Lu returned to the villa, Luo Chi was already awake.

Today, the physical and mental consumption is far more than usual. Luo Chi has no energy at the moment, so it is rare that he has not recovered. He is chatting with Mr. Shadow in a low voice.

The fire from the fireplace was warm, Luo Chi leaned on the sofa next to him, covered with a thin blanket, and it seemed that the whole person's complexion was much better.

Luo Chi was already able to distinguish the sound of his footsteps, and when he heard the sound, he bent his eyes and raised his head: "Uncle Lu."

"Huo Miao." Ming Lu handed over the materials he brought back to Ming Wei Ting, walked over to the sofa and greeted him, "What are you talking about with Mr.

Luo Chi answered quickly: "Mr. Shadow."

Minglu was a little surprised and turned his head: "Mr. Chat?"

Ming Weiting met his gaze, with a rare expression of helplessness, pressed his eyebrows: "Truth or Dare."

Minglu took out his mobile phone and temporarily checked the meaning of these words.

The general manager of the Ming family was used to seeing strong winds and waves, and at this step, he also expressed sincere respect for the learning ability of the Ming family's generation. He put down his mobile phone and looked at Mingwei Pavilion.

Probably because he had been with Luo Chi for a long time, Ming Weiting's expression was very calm, he just looked at the time, brought Luo Chi the medicine he should take, and helped Luo Chi hold the water glass.

Luo Chi took a few sips of water with his hand, swallowed the medicine whole, and immediately raised his head: "Uncle Lu."

"What's wrong?" Minglu was about to ask when he suddenly understood what he meant and stood up, "Wait a minute, Huo Miao, you are playing with Mr...."

Halfway through he said, he met Luo Chi's extremely expectant gaze, and for some reason, he couldn't say the rest.

From the mouths of the young people in Huaisheng Entertainment, Minglu heard a lot about Luo Chi's past.

The little Mr. Luo they talked about was different from those investigated by other data—for a long time, they could not find anything unusual about Luo Chi, not only because those young people were not careful enough, but also because Luo Chi was in Huaisheng Entertainment for two years. Do your best to experience a normal life.

Luo Chi would go to drink with them, go to KTV, and take them to the manor team building that he was thinking of at his own expense, and would stay up all night with them to work overtime, play games, and eat roadside stalls with them.

Luo Chi worked hard to play with them, worked hard to cheer up, and allowed himself to try all the experiences that he had never been exposed to and see interesting things.

Fang Hang said that they would occasionally find Luo Chi easy to shake.

When Luo Chi was having a good time with them, he would suddenly shake his head. Sometimes he recovered in an instant, and sometimes he had to stand in the same place for a long time.

Once they worked overtime with Luo Chi until midnight. A group of people walked under the street lights, chatting and laughing. After walking a long way, they realized that Mr. Luo had been left behind at some point.

Luo Chi stood dazedly under the street lamp, and was yelled at by a group of people who patted his shoulders and shook his arms for a long time, and finally gradually woke up.