Chapter 51: brother and sister

Xun Zhen appeared in the crew of "Fire" again.

He was invited by Gong Hanrou this time. As soon as he arrived in the reception room, Zhao Lan hurriedly greeted him: "President Xun."

The reason why Xun Zhen had to be invited was because of a little trouble for the crew.

Mother Luo found the crew and made a mess with Luo Cheng. No one can tell which is sick and which is not, but Luo Cheng is still a contracted actor of the crew, so he can't just shoot it out like this.

"Contacting the hospital directly will inevitably cause trouble in the city."

Zhao Lan was full of apologies and explained in a low voice: "If Teacher Gong is on the set, if he is caught, he will be seized the opportunity to make a fuss..."

Gong Hanrou is a tough person and has made many enemies over the years. In this documentary, there are people who have stumped Luo Chi and are now extremely guilty hiding in the dark and staring at him.

If it wasn't for the support of the Ming family, people with ulterior motives would not dare to reach out and intervene, for fear that there would be many more twists and turns.

This time, Mother Luo and Luo Cheng made a big noise in the crew, and the staff had already let Gong Hanrou avoid it in advance. But you still have to ask someone you can trust to finish, so as not to spread the rumors and spread rumors out of nothing.

"It doesn't matter, Mr. Gong and I were old friends from the beginning."

Xun Zhen already knew what she meant and shook his head: "This matter is also my duty."

Zhao Lan was stunned in his last sentence: "What?"

Xun Zhen just waved his hand and picked up the medicine box: "Where is the person?"

Zhao Lan reacted and quickly turned sideways: "Please come with me."

Mother Luo came to the crew to find Luo Orange because Jian Huaiyi was being investigated for a commercial crime, and the other father and son of the Luo family were too busy to take care of themselves, and no one could take care of her for the time being.

She heard the news out of nowhere, and even found Gong Hanrou's crew, saying that she was going to visit Luo Cheng.

"Luo Cheng hid and refused to see her, so she kept guarding outside. Tell people how disobedient and ignorant Luo Cheng is, how did she treat her second brother..."

Zhao Lan's eyes were full of disgust: "She uses this trick very well."

... Mother Luo used this trick very well, of course.

When he accused Luo Chi at the beginning, at least he had to make up his own deceitful hallucinations to deceive himself before he could deceive others. But what Luo Cheng did did not even need to be edited.

Zhao Lan was extremely disgusted with either of these two people - that Luo Cheng was just following the scene of the crew. After a little bit of experience with what happened at the beginning, he was so frightened that he cried and cried, and finally couldn't stand it. Stimulus passed out.

If you are so scared, why can you do such a cruel thing so easily?

If it wasn't for Luo Chi's presence, these injuries wouldn't be a simulated reappearance, but would have actually happened to Luo Cheng... But what did she do to his second brother?

Luo Cheng herself has proposed to terminate the contract many times, cried hysterically, and kept begging for everyone she saw. She didn't want anything, she just wanted to go far away and run away where no one knew her. place.