Chapter 47: go home

Two days ago, Minglu actually found the guitar.

The luthier's craftsmanship is very good, and the wood of the surfboard is almost wasted, and it is cleverly embedded in the body according to the arc. Just left in the corner of the storage room for ten years, the guitar case has disintegrated, the strings are full of rust, and the tone has become soft and dull.

Fortunately, the seaside is not too dry, and the deformation and cracking of the panel is not serious. Minglu asked someone to send it to a professional technician to repair it, and replaced it with new strings. The repaired guitar is now placed in Luo Chi's room.

The reason why I didn't tell Luo Chi immediately... was because I didn't know how to explain this to him.

Now Luo Chi doesn't remember that Aunt Ren has passed away.

"Sir." Ming Lu said in a low voice, "I asked Xun Zhen, and he also thinks... It's better not to talk about it first."

Ming Weiting slowed down, carefully lifted Luo Chi's head and neck, and took a soft pillow under it.

Luo Chi's breathing was fairly steady, but he still had something on his mind as if he was asleep. He curled up on the sofa, frowning slightly unconsciously.

Ming Lu hesitated for a while, then tried to ask: "Just say Mrs. Ren is on a business trip? There is important business that she must discuss in person, and she will not be able to come back for the time being..."

"He's so uncomfortable." Ming Weiting whispered, "Why didn't Mrs. Ren come."

Ming Lu was stunned for a moment, and then reacted immediately. Obviously, this statement could not stand scrutiny at all.

Luo Chengxiu would have thrown his injured and sick son he had just found back to the hospital, and he would have been talking about business for three months abroad... But with Ren Shuangmei, it was impossible to do so anyway.

Luo Chi's illness was not as simple as breaking his leg. He would not be unaware of it himself, nor could he be completely unaware of his physical condition.

Xun Zhen has come to see that Luo Chi's recuperation effect is better than expected these days, and after one to two weeks of conditioning, he can start preparing for surgery. At that time, I will go back to the hospital, and I will have to do a lot of examinations, and the medicines used will be more irritating to the body.

If Ren Shuangmei was still there, even the most important business would be thrown aside by her, and she would rush back to accompany Luo Chi in person.

There is no sound logic here to explain the past.

Even if he doesn't remember too many things, Luo Chi is still very smart and keen, and he will not accept all information without any doubt... Luo Chi is afraid that he would have found out long ago that Mr. Shadow and Uncle Lu have something to hide from him, and they don't Know how to speak to him.

Probably because he noticed this, Luo Chi suddenly remembered the game of Truth or Dare and dragged them to play together.

But let's be honest...

Minglu stood in the same place and was in a dilemma: "Sir, Huo Miao has only been happy for a few days."

Now this childish, carefree Luo Chi is not complete, but Luo Chi is taking care of his body, and it is especially important to maintain a relaxed and happy mood.

Besides, Ming Lu couldn't help but think that Luo Chi's past life was too hard. You can do this without worrying about anything, and play happily for a while, which is what it should be.