Chapter 44: Huaisheng

Mr. Shadow said, it can be unbelievably long.

Longer than eighty years old.

Long enough to do all the things you want to do and go all the places you want to go.

Ming Weiting crouched down in front of the wheelchair, he thought about it, and slowly began to tell Luo Chi about the scenery at sea.

People on the shore will feel that the sea is vast and distant, but in fact, when they arrive at the sea, they will find that there are many changes in different seas.

When the weather is at its best, the sea is finely stratified by the breeze. The sun will be scattered like gold dust, every angle is different, and the sea will turn blue-green like a gem.

At night, the sea and the night sky will merge into one, but it is not difficult to distinguish, because there will be lights at the junction. The lamp will outline the silent outline of the building, and those lights and shadows are all reflected in the water, as if replicating a small independent world.

In winter, it is best to stay in the room of the cruise ship. At that time, the sea was a cold blue-gray, frost flowers would form outside the window, and the warm water vapor in the room would cover a layer of water mist.

The sea in summer is very suitable for diving, and when the sun dries the sea calmly, there will be colorful fish underwater. In places where people are often snorkeling, the school of fish becomes not afraid of people, and will take the initiative to swim around divers...

It would take decades just to see the changes in the seascape, and then go ashore.

There are more and more different scenery on the shore, to say hello to the wind in every place, to touch the ripples in each stream, to chase the stars you like.

Ming Weiting was not used to talking so much.

He really wanted to tell Luo Chi about this, so he made preparations, but before opening his mouth, he would still think about what to do after he had finished speaking.

When he really talked about this with Luo Chi, and looking into Luo Chi's eyes, he realized that this kind of consideration was actually unnecessary.

Luo Chi listened attentively to what he said, because the recovered hearing was still weak, so he tried to cooperate to identify his mouth shape.

Ming Weiting's speech is not fast, which is convenient for him to understand. Luo Chi's body was trapped in a wheelchair, but the anticipation in his eyes gathered, becoming clearer and brighter.

Ming Weiting held Luo Chi's hand, half squatted in front of the wheelchair, and looked up at him.

He thought that anyone who was looked at by Luo Chi like this would probably be tempted to go through everything they knew and tell him everything.

"... Recuperate well and you can live a long time."

Mingweiting finally answered him: "Go through all these places, settle down in one place to rest, rest as long as you spend playing everywhere, and then go all over again."

Luo Chi couldn't help but smile: "That's too long."

He was really yearning too much. Although he said so, the expectation was revealed completely without concealment, and he even went to the sea to play as soon as he wanted to take care of himself.

There was also a smile in Ming Weiting's eyes. He touched Luo Chi's hair and said softly, "Soon."

Now Luo Chi still doesn't remember a lot of things, and sometimes he would rather Luo Chi not remember anything all the time. You can see the video recorded by Luo Chi for the distribution of the inheritance, in the villa that Mrs. Ren gave to Luo Chi, this idea changed again.