Chapter 5 | Art Museum

Daxon

I am not used to killing, although I like to hurt people

I am not used to killing, although I like to hurt people. I may look like a strong mad man that can break your bones into pieces, and I actually can, but I just decide not to.

I still remember my three first kills, of course how could I forget, the first one was a dog, I was fourteen and my dad got the dog from the streets and made me kill him to see if I was good and brave enough to do something so cruel and dark.
And at the end, I killed him.

I cried for a whole fucking month but then I realized I shouldn't really suffer for something like that.

I've done worse, much worse. But my second kill was well deserved, I needed to kill a drunk fat man that raped my mother when she was walking down on the streets.

Killing him was a pleasure, He raped my dear mama Victtoria and she abandoned me right after dad hit her.
I mean that's what she said, but from my dad's point of view, is something really different.

My third kill was the one that hurted the most, even more than the dog, I wasn't a much of a dog fan, Still don't. But with this kill, it was a women, A middle aged women.

She borrowed money from my dad and didn't pay him in the right time, so he assigned me to kill her.

The worst thing was that she was begging for a second chance, and saying that she had two children that needed her. That needed a mother.

She made things even worse on saying those words, but I couldn't disappoint my father.

So I did what was right, I killed her.

And after some time, I ignored the incident even though it was impossibly hard forget.

Then I started killing and hitting even more people that disrespected me or my family.

I'm sure I'll need to kill some guards to get to the one and only, famous painting that cost billions.

I'm doing this for my father, and for my father only.

Even though he treats me like shit, I still love him, he's part of my famiglia. And with his acceptance, I can finally get my pride I've been wanting so badly since I first came to earth.

Evangeline and her other red headed friend that I don't know her name, are now in the mall, so that gives me the perfect time to go to the museum and upgrade my plan.

I put on a white blouse and black formal pants, then I go downstairs, and I take a cab in front of the hotel.

I show the driver the location of the museum and he takes me there.