Chapter 36 | Can I Shower With You?

Evangeline

I'm a fucking monster

What the hell did I do?

Another tear spills down my cheek as Daxon's hand cups both of my cheeks.

"Hey, Angel, it's okay." I stare deeply at him. "No, its not okay, I- I killed someone." I whisper so Sage and Duri can't hear it.

We both are still in the dark room that now smells like blood.

"Look, I don't care if you killed someone, I know you'll feel sad and feel bad for days or even weeks, but you have to move on with life, and at least you killed someone that deserved to be dead." I look into his grey eyes while a soft light smile appears on his lips.

"If you want we can stay here for sometime, but later on we'll need to leave, or else Sage and Duri will arrive and see this mess and..." "And they are also going to think I'm a monster and they will call the police." I finish his sentence while he nods.

I take three deep breath's in and out and then I stand up with Daxon's help.

"I will call someone to clean this when we arrive at the hotel, but don't worry, we won't get caught." I continue looking into his grey eyes.

We both stare at each other for seconds, maybe minutes but then I decide to bring my lips into his.

We kiss gently and patiently for minutes while he licks my bottom lip and explore every space inside my mouth.

I love this men.

"Daxon is everything okay?" Sage's voice comes from behind the door making us both, break the kiss.

We both walk away to the door and open it and stepping outside while closing the door again so they can't see what was inside that room.

I take another deep breath in feeling the light breeze off pure air. Im finally out of that tight room that smelled like wood mixed with blood.

Sage stares ate with tears in her eyes while she gives me a soft smile and I return it.

I run into her and give her one of the biggest hugs Ive ever gave someone.

I start crying and we both become a mess, foundation getting smudgy and mascara too.

"Oh my fucking god you're alive!" Sage sobs into my shoulder while I giggle softly, breaking away the hug.