Chapter 9 | Forget Her

Daxon

After a long day, I decide to go back to my room, it's already 9:00 PM and today was a really tough day

I open my room door and I look up to see Evangeline just with a towel around her. God that women is hot.

She looks at me and close her grip on the towel so it wouldn't fall. She looks shocked and embarrassed not knowing what she going to say next.

"Hi." She says in a nervous tone. "Hey." I say staring at her almost naked body.

"I was just... um.. getting my clothes that I forgot here." She says. "Ok." I respond, still looking at her body around the towel.

I want to fuck that girl so hard that she wouldn't be able to walk the next day..
Stop. I don't even know if I like her in that way.

Before I can think of anything else dirty, she moves towards the closet and opens her cabinet.

She tries to get her things but she couldn't get with just one hand, so I walk towards her and get the clothes that she wants.

We were really close to each other right now, and I kept staring into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"Thank you." She says calmly looking at me. "Um.. would you mind just bring that to the bathroom please." She says removing our small eye contact.

"Um yes sure." I say as I walk towards the bathroom and leave her things there.

"Thank you again" she says with a soft smile before closing the door.

I walk to my closet and put on a shirt and a black pijama pants, then I open my laptop sit on my bed and I revise my plan.

The bathroom door opens and I see the angel walking outside the door. She's wearing a white shirt nightie and god I don't know if she looks cute or sexy. Probably both.

She walks towards her bed and sit there, while turning on the small lamp and opening her book to read.

I should've invited her to stay on the other side of the bed, not in that discomfortable small bed.

I remind myself that I need to talk about that boy. "So I know you made a.. friend." I say trying my best not to sound weird.

"Yeah, his name is Anthony, he's kinda cute though." She says blushing a bit and rage starts building up.

"An advice, stay away from boys like him they'll end up fucking you then leaving you the next day." From Anthony's face I can already see that he's those kind of boys.