Chapter 20 | Romance Books

Evangeline

"Aren't you two gonna buy one as well?" I stare at her

"Aren't you two gonna buy one as well?" I stare at her. "um..." I hesitate. What am I gonna say? They can't know that we're fake dating.

I look at Daxon, He looks at me. I can't read what he's trying to say so I just say what my instincts are telling me. "Um No, we're not buying." Sage stares at me confused. "Why?" Her head tilts to the side.

"Its just... if we break up what are we gonna do with those rings... and-" "You can't think like that!" Sage says shocked. I giggle. "Stop this is not funny." Now she's acting like a little baby.

"Oh trust me it is." Duri smiles, kissing Sage's head and then kissing her lips. Me and Daxon are just staring at them in an awkward way.

They stop kissing after decades and we continue walking around, seeing if there's any other tent that attracts us.

"Guys do you wanna separate? Like we both go to that side and you both go to this side and at some minutes we can meet up there where the dance will start." Sage suggests.

"Um.. Yeah okay that's a good idea." I smile and we all say goodbye changing directions to see more tents.

"Your answer was quite good." Daxon says, not looking at my face. "Pardon?" I ask. "The one you said about the couple ring, I was trying to tell you that we could buy that rings just to be more realistic. But you're answer was better." He still didn't look at me.

Are you telling me that Daxon Lombardi actually wanted to buy couple rings? We wouldn't even use that thing. I mean, I know he's rich as fuck but he can use his money with good things not with something useless!

"Wait, you're telling me that you wanted to buy the rings?" I ask in complete shock. "Not that I wanted.. it would just make our fake relationship a bit more realistic." He says and for a moment I believe him.

I grin slightly and continue walking until I find a tent where its saying 'RB' and at the bottom is saying 'Romance Books' Oh hell no. I'll spend all my money buying things from that small tent.

I walk fast until the women who's working at the tent spots us, waving at us. I wave back. Her long black hair flying with the wind. "Hello." The girl says politely.

"Um, Hi, Um.. oh my god how do you have that much books!" The girl giggles. My eyes widen while I look at every single book. Oh god there is so many popular books in here! And I've seen some book reviews and wow. They always say that these books are amazing.

"Oh god, I'm trying my best not to buy the whole tent right now." I chuckle not removing my eyes from the books. I pick up one, Then another, then another and another.

Okay I already have four books that I've liked the most but now I need to choose one because I don't have that much money to buy the rest. I regret so fucking much lifting almost all my money on the hotel.

"Would you like to buy all of those?" The girl asks smiling. "Um.. I'm still deciding which one to buy." I chuckle. "I regret leaving most of my money in the hotel" I say it more to myself than to anyone else but of course, Daxon had to hear it.

His deep voice comes from beside me. "Yeah we're taking all the four." His face is neutral, so I can't tell if he actually wants to buy me these things to if he's just trying to be polite and believable.

I widen my eyes, "wait are you... are you-" "Yes I'm buying the books for you." He smiles fast interrupting and then turns his head o the girl and passes his credit card on the card machine.

He pays it everything. And let me tell you these books are quite expensive.

Im still staring at him in shock. He didn't even look at my face before, and now he's buying me expensive romance books.

He says thank you to the women and we both leave, he gives me the tree books and on the last one he reads the name out.

"Fifty shades of grey" He reads the back of the book. "Do you actually read this kind of things?" He asks and unfortunately, I can't read his face. Once again.

I grab the book from his hand before he starts reading the book and seeing the smut part. He smirks.

"You're welcome I guess." His smile still not leaving his face. "Wait I didn't finish... Thank you." I exaggerate a bit in the end and I giggle he smiles and we continue walking.

It's almost time for all of us to meet up in the same spot as before. Me and Daxon decide to go right now because I'm sure that after sometime this place will get really full.

We wait there until I spot a ginger haired girl and that's when I see Sage. "Guys, Guys, Guys you don't know what I found it!" She screams at us, yanking my hand and pushing us through the crowd while both Duri and Daxon are running with us.

We finally stop somewhere and Sage looks at me looking like a creepy doll. God sometimes that smile of her's creeps me out.

"What is it?" I ask impatiently. She points her finger behind me and that's where I see a small stage where couples are dancing.

"We need to dance with our men's AH AH AH its gonna be so cute!" My eyes widen as I look at her in shock.

꒦꒷꒷꒦

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

꒦꒷꒷꒦

This chapter is short but the next one...
Btw you don't know what is going to happen 😏
(Something good)