Chapter 14 | Miami City

Evangeline

We already got out of the hotel

We already got out of the hotel. Although, not everyone is here. Sage and Duri are in the front, sharing secrets and walking madly in love.

Daxon and I are in the back. His hands on my shoulders. There is barely no distance between us.

I can feel his mint breath and cologne. Such a relaxing and nice smell.

His jaw is tense and his dark eyes looking to the horizon. He is observing the other people that pass through here. Some couples, some teenagers our age but when kids or old people pass through, he gives them a light smile. His jaw is not tense anymore and he looks peaceful.

I wonder if he like kids and old people.

"Guys, we're going in this shop do you wanna come with us?" Duri asks in front of us, pointing to a jewerly store. A really expensive jewerly store.

Daxon nods. His light smile fading away. "You don't have to buy anything." I whisper to him, making sure that no one listened, just him.

He nods, but we still go inside the shop. Sage smile is bright, She grabs her boyfriends arm and goes to the silver necklaces area.

While they both are looking for shiny necklaces me an Daxon are just they're standing. Waiting for them.

"Choose something." He says firmly, but still not looking at my face. What? No. Im not gonna make him buy something for me just because we're fake dating.

"No." I say firmly. "Were fake dating you don't need to buy me anything." I whisper. "I said choose something." He says darker this time. Weird. Would he actually buy me something? Or is he trying to do a prank? I don't like pranks.

I walk around slowly. Looking for something that gets my attention. I continue to look around until I see something that really gets my attention. A golden pearl earrings.

I walk to were the shinny earrings are and I look at the price. God Damn. 25.000 dollars. Fuck. That much money for a single pair of earrings? This must be really Really special to cost that much money.

"What the fuck?" I say outlaid, but not too loud. "Is there any problem my dear?" A blonde tall women appears next to me. Short blonde hair. Wearing A lot of makeup. and with a blouse and a black blazer.

"No there's nothing wrong." Daxon voice comes from behind me. "Okay," The women nods. "If there's anything I can do for you you can find me right over there." She points to the cashier. I nod and say "Thank you." Slowly.