Epilogue | Home

Evangeline

"Baby have you seen my panties?" I look under the bed to see if it's actually there

He smirks. "You mean this one?" Dax takes my pink panties from his pocket and throws it at me.

I roll my eyes and smile.

I finish packing the last things before realising that there is nothing else I left.

It's been a week since I almost killed him, right after I hugged him we basically apologised at the same time and spend the rest of the day hugging, kissing and basically having a lot of apologies sex.

The rest of the week was basically the four of us; Me, Dax, Sage and Duri walking and enjoying the last of Miami and the hotel and to be honest, I've never felt happier.

I learnt so much with this trip and I can't believe where leaving in a few hours. Sage is still gonna be here for another week then she's going to her town.

I can't even believe what I'm gonna go back to my old life and that I'll never see Sage again, two days ago me and Sage had a sleep over in my room while Daxon and Duri where in their room. We both talked for hours and played games and also did some 'girl's stuff'.

I zip my black suitcase and we both, (Me and Daxon) go downstairs and leave our suitcases where we were supposed to leave.

There is something that's been coming to my mind all the time.

We already graduated from school. I will probably go to college in a different place then our town and I'll never see Daxon again. and every time I Brough this up to Daxon he would always shrug and say "We'll figure it later" And I don't know when is later and now I'm panicking that I'll never see him again- "Angel what is bothering you?" Daxon puts a hand on my waist and the other one in the back of my neck.

"Will I ever see you again? When we get back?" His face softens and he gives me a soft smile.

"Of course we'll see each other." Before I can respond to that he takes my hand in his and guides me to the outside of the hotel.

"Now come on, I have something to show you."

Daxon guides me as we both walk for maybe five or more minutes??

But then when I look around I know the exact place where we are at.

The festival.

The place where we first kissed.

"Oh my god." I put a hand on my chest and I start feeling my eyes watering. Stupid Hormones.