Chapter 5: "The aftermath"

I turned around and went to the table, but I knew she would follow me, I downed the rest of my drink and poured another one, she pulled the bottle out of my hand.

-“You are not drinking anything else, and you are leaving”

-“No, I’m not”

-“Yes you are, otherwise I’m sure the police would appreciate being informed about an underage drinking situation.” I looked at her and grabbed the bottle again, drinking straight from it, I wanted to piss her off. “Stop it” she said in a softer tone and grabbed the bottle.

-“I d-don’t w-want to” I stuttered and everything was spinning around me. I closed my eyes and leaned on the table for support.

-“That’s it you are leaving, you are clearly drunk, and you are going to get in trouble”  I started walking to the door but I was stumbling and couldn’t see where I was going. I felt a hand grab me from my waist, she helped me out of the bar. When we got out, I smiled at her.

-“Thank you” She eyed me and nodded.

-“How did you get here?”

-“Izzy, but s-she left w-with s-some girl”

-“Izzy?” She raised her eyebrows

-“Isabella”

-“Oh” She said and I leaned against the wall of the club and closed my eyes.
“Well, since your friend left, I can give you a ride home”

-“I c-can take a cab”

-“It’s not safe, what if you pass out at the back seat, or the driver takes advantage of the state you are in” She seemed… worried?

-“Okay then” She came to my side and held me by my waist, I stumbled and felt her grip getting tighter, I turned to look at her and her eyes held a sad look. She helped me into her car and I gave her my address. The ride was silent, and I felt my eyes getting heavy. When we got to my house she got out of the car and opened my door and helped me out.

-“Gentleman” I mumbled and she smirked

-“I am” I rolled my eyes. She grabbed me by the waist again and walked with me to the door. “Uhm, are your parents home?” I looked at her and shook my head no. “shit” she mumbled and I smiled “Uhm, will you be okay on your own?” I shrugged

-“I’ve never gotten d-drunk b-before” I closed my eyes again to stop everything from spinning.

-“Shit, Isabella shouldn’t have left you alone” I got my key out and tried to unlock the door, but I couldn’t. “Let me” She said and took the key from my hand, she opened the door and walked in with me, still holding me from the waist, I was stumbling more and she was struggling to keep me up.

I led her to my room and she stood there as I was grabbing my pj’s.

-“I need to change”

-“Oh, yes sorry” She turned around and I pulled my clothes off and dropped them to the floor, I wore my pj’s and cleared my throat to get her attention, she turned around and took me in.

-“Did you just c-checked me out?”

-“NO” she almost yelled and I chuckled. She helped me into the bed and my stomach made a loud noise. “Do you feel like puking?” She asked clearly worried.

-“No, could you help me call Izzy please?” I gave her my phone and told her my password, she called Izzy and handed me the phone.

-“Bro are you ok? Did you get home safely?”

-“Yes, I’m h-home”

-“Shit you are wasted”

-“Yep”