Chapter ■ 13| Poster

"no (y/n)... you'll just make Vector Mad!"

My thoughts continue to race through my mind, attempting to stop me from helping the child... but his sad expression while holding his wounded finger from playing with such pointy toys... I can't help but recall Ray from him.

"you okay?..." I asked softly as I tried to not make myself look scary to him... I can't help it... I wanted to help.

the bee immediately hid his bleeding hand and stared back at me with a feared look.

"I-it's nothing..." a small-pitched voice escaped from his mouth as he averted his head to me.

"that'll be infected you know..."

"m-may I see?" I asked hesitantly...           

clearly, I can see the bee's scared eyes in my one redded eye. but slowly he raised it up for me to see the wound.

"you got yourself a cut."

"Where do you even got cut?" I looked around the area and saw the scissors lying on top of a piece of paper covered in glitter.

I looked back to the bee's eye with a concerned look and I knew he understand what I meant.

"Please don't tell Espio or Vector..."

"*sighs* I will,  just don't use sharp objects if there are no adults around okay?"

the bee nodded.

"thank you."

the bee said as he put a small smile on his face, immediately as if a sudden shift of Ray's face on the bee's one caught me smiling wide right after, having this warm feeling in my heart again.

"I think Espio left some spare bandages in his room, I'll get it and patch that up okay?"

the bee chirped in affirmation as I left his room. I could feel a huge grin on my face as I went straight to Espio's room. It's only then when it was safe enough to let myself smile wider because I can't help but feel like Ray is here with me.

I went back to the bee's room and immediately patched his wound up, fast but gently, soon the bee started the jitter as if a machine that was ignited.

which I can't help to put laugh at myself.

"say... what are you even doing anyway? why do you play with scissors?"

I asked as I slowly picked up any possible sharp objects across the floor revealing the paper the bee had put his effort in.

"It's a drawing of us, Chaotix!"

(I literally asked my younger sister to draw one for me lmao)

that's cute...