CH 3

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 3: You forgot your dad

With Wen Xiaoyun's complicated eyes, Zhuang Zhou bit his head and tried to put on a posture of 'I'm normal, if you find it strange, you must be abnormal', and silently inserted the incense into the incense burner.

The tribute is complete.

Zhuang Zhou vaguely felt the connection between himself and the "drink".

He breathed a sigh of relief, Chong Wen Xiaoyun smiled, but because of a little embarrassment, his voice was dry: "You, you are here..."

Wen Xiaoyun glanced at Zhuang Zhou, and his gaze fell on the idol on the ground again.

In Wen Xiaoyun's eyes, the interstellar people have no beliefs, and the interstellar people only advocate strength.

Whoever is strong is the idol they worship in their hearts.

So when he looked at the idol, he just looked at it as a statue.

On the largest square in the Capital Star, the statue of his father was placed there. Every day, citizens of the Empire sent a bouquet of flowers to the God of War Wentian to show respect and mourning.

The statue worshiped by the young man was carved like a life, and it was seven or eighth similar to the young man.

Wen Xiaoyun understood something in his heart.

He asked: "This is your father?"

Zhuang Zhou was actually very nervous.

He saw that Xiaoyun didn't speak, and when he kept staring at the statue, his little heart trembled and trembled.

Did he see that the statue was me?

It seems that I am going to give him a dream again at night to make him forget about it...

Hearing Wen Xiaoyun's voice at this moment, he felt extremely guilty. Fortunately, he didn't understand his dialect, so he didn't need to answer.

Seeing Zhuang Zhou did not answer, Wen Xiaoyun frowned.

It is indeed a big problem for teenagers not to understand interstellar language.

Wen Xiaoyun took out the "Interstellar Universal Children's Enlightenment" that he had given to the teenager before, and sat next to Zhuang Zhou, and turned to the first page, which showed a family of three.

Wen Xiaoyun pointed to the words on the album and said to Zhuang Zhou: "Follow me."

Then, a deep voice slowly sounded in the dim light of the candlelight: "Dad, mom, and me."

The album is simple and easy to understand. First recognize the names of family members, and Zhuang Zhou will understand what it means at a glance.

But Zhuang Zhou began to feel incredible.

its not right.

Isn't this person speaking a dialect?

There are special enlightenment books for dialects?

Under normal circumstances, only a complete language system can teach this way!

Zhuang Zhou was in a daze as if he had come to the wrong place, but he secretly looked at Wen Xiaoyun.

Black hair, black eyes, and those facial features, a typical oriental look.

He can also speak Japanese and Korean, which is not the case.