CH 56

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 56: Not only yesterday

On the wedding night, Doctor Bai of the Third Army hurried to Wen Xiaoyun's villa.

Doctor Bai carefully checked Zhuang Zhou's condition and confirmed that the other party had nothing to do, before he breathed a sigh of relief: "Marshal, Zhou Zhou should just be emotionally fluctuating, so don't worry if you fainted."

Wen Xiaoyun was still worried: "Is there really nothing wrong with it? He kept talking about headaches before."

Wen Xiaoyun regretted chatting with Zhou Zhou about the topic of memory, because after speaking, Zhou Zhou always had a headache. No matter how he changed the topic or his attention, Zhou Zhou still felt the headache unbearable.

Finally, he fainted directly.

Wen Xiaoyun was anxious, so he could only quickly invite Doctor Bai over.

Doctor Bai put away the inspection equipment and said with certainty: "It's really okay, Marshal, don't worry."

As he said, he didn't know what he thought of, and tentatively said: "Did you quarrel with Zhouzhou?"

The Flying Dragon Battleship of the Third Legion was the first group to contact Zhuang Zhou. Everyone liked this future general’s wife very much. As the accompanying doctor on the Flying Dragon Battleship, Dr. Bai and the rest of the Third Legion were standing there. On the same front.

He boldly said to Wen Xiaoyun: "Marshal, Zhouzhou has no wind and no mother, alone, young, and you are no longer a child. You should let Zhouzhou more for everything..."

Wen Xiaoyun didn't care about Dr. Bai's committing the following: "I know this, you can look at him again."

Wen Xiaoyun said in a deep voice: "Look at Zhouzhou's memory, and see if there are any symptoms similar to memory impairment."

Seeing that Wen Xiaoyun couldn't hide his worry in his eyes, Doctor Bai had to put away those who wanted to preach, and took out the instrument to check again.

However, the result of the examination was still the same. Zhouzhou looked thin, but his physical condition was very good. The brain fluctuations were also within the normal range, and there was no abnormality.

Doctor Bai was a little puzzled: "Is it that Zhouzhou's memory had any problems?"

Wen Xiaoyun said ‘um’: "He can’t remember many things before."

Doctor Bai said strangely: "But I think his mental value and brain fluctuations are in the normal range."

It seems that Zhouzhou is God's sake.

Knowing that the results of further investigations were the same, Wen Xiaoyun asked Doctor Bai to go back first.

After Doctor Bai had left, Wen Xiaoyun hugged the statue of Zhuang Zhou and placed it gently next to his pillow.

Seeing the drowsy person, Wen Xiaoyun felt distressed.

Kids, what have you experienced?

Zhuang Zhou fell asleep until noon the next day.

After waking up, he had forgotten what happened last night, only knowing that he had directly slept in his bridal night with Wen Xiaoyun!

Wen Xiaoyun didn't dare to mention the matter of last night, so naturally he would not take the initiative to mention it.

Zhuang Zhou regretted: "Why did I fall asleep on such an important day in life!"

Seeing the child's annoyance, Wen Xiaoyun smiled and touched his head, with a soft voice: "Can I only have a bridal chamber for one day? Then what should I do if I want a bridal chamber every day?"