CH 27

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 27: Zhouzhou, you are too arrogant

Wen Xiaoyun looked at the 'statue' quietly.

This'statue' has been here for the past two months. Before he saw Zhouzhou retracted into the space, he discovered later that even if the'statue' was put away during the day, when it was time to sleep at night, Zhou Zhou will take out the statue again and hold it in his arms.

Wen Xiaoyun has always known that this kind of behavior is very abnormal.

Who would hug his dead father to sleep every day?

But whenever he had this suspicion, Wen Xiaoyun felt that Zhouzhou was still young, and that he had lost his family at a young age, which would inevitably leave trauma in his heart.

He is young, and it is excusable to regard this as a spiritual sustenance.

When Wen Xiaoyun lost his father when he was a child, he was often in a bad mood, so he ran to the square and lay on the stone pier under the statue of his father. Did he tell his father that he was wronged?

Seeing Wen Xiaoyun's face appearing in contemplation, Zhou Hongyi said something strange, his expression even more annoyed.

"Admiral, I...I don't know what I'm talking about anymore! Maybe I didn't sleep well last night and my mental strength was a little confused. My head is really!" Zhou Hongyi patted his head and cursed in a low voice: "How could I think of my wife's father and God of Wealth together..."

Wen Xiaoyun glanced at him and said calmly: "You go back first, this matter is rotten in your stomach, understand?"

Zhou Hongyi only acted as an admiral and didn't want Zhuang Zhou to know that they were using his father as an argument, so he quickly promised: "Subordinates understand!"

Zhou Hongyi hurriedly packed up the incense burner and other offerings, and hurriedly left.

"and many more."

Wen Xiaoyun suddenly called him again, with a faint voice: "Who else worships the God of Wealth every day?"

Zhou Hongyi glanced at Wen Xiaoyun cautiously, and saw that his admiral didn't want to investigate anyone's superstitious behavior, so he whispered: "On the battleship...it seems that there are very few people who haven't worshipped? Oh, Master Gruen and them There is no one who brought it, and neither does Doctor Bai."

Wen Xiaoyun said 'um' and waved Zhou Hongyi to leave.

After Zhou Hongyi left, he observed the 'statue' alone.

The "statue" is portrayed 80% similar to Zhuang Zhou. The big difference is that the hair of the "statue" is very long, hanging down to the waist, with a strange hat on the head, and the clothes on the body seem to be similar to them. The clothes are different, with long sleeves and wide placket.

At first glance, it looks like a long skirt that women like to wear, but when you look closely, you feel handsome, a handsome man unintentionally.

Wen Xiaoyun looked at it for a moment, and then pressed a communication.

"Zhang Feng, come and find me."

Zhang Feng happened to be back to take over the shift. After receiving the news, he immediately went to Wen Xiaoyun.

When he came to the room, he stood outside the room not daring to enter, and Wen Xiaoyun let him in directly.

Zhang Feng was a little puzzled: "Admiral, is there anything wrong?"

Wen Xiaoyun asked Zhang Feng to look at the statue: "Look at the statue."

Zhang Feng looked at the idol, his heart was stunned, and an awe from the bottom of his heart emerged. He breathed a little faster, and he had an urge to kneel and bow.