CH 21

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 21: Don't worry about this customer!

The patrol team and the members of the Third Army who went out to work had to pay homage to the God of Wealth every day before going out. This has been a habit that has gradually formed in the past month.

From the beginning, he was sneaky for fear of being discovered, and later Cheng Jinxue took the lead in acting upright and superstitious, and the Flying Dragon Battleship has long been a surprise.

This is also attributed to Cheng Jinxue taking the lead.

As Wen Xiaoyun's adjutant and Wen Xiaoyun's brother, Cheng Jinxue naturally became the top leader besides Wen Xiaoyun.

Adjutant Cheng took the lead in superstition, and the members of the Third Army naturally learned something.

Later, I really tasted the sweetness. I found that not only did I get lucky after worshipping, but I also often won the lottery. I didn't believe it.

At this moment, I heard Gruen say that they were a little unhappy like a cult.

Meals can be eaten indiscriminately, but words can't be talked indiscriminately!

Didn't you see how unlucky it was after Lieutenant Cheng said the wrong thing before!

Everyone immediately wanted to talk to someone who said they were a cult.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he turned his head, he saw Gruen standing beside Wen Xiaoyun, everyone was taken aback and saluted immediately.

"Admiral! Master Gruen!"

I don't dare to think of 'chat' anymore, after all, this is Master Gruen!

Gruen looked at them and saw that they were quite normal and did not look like they were brainwashed, so he couldn't help asking, "What are you doing?"

Zhang Feng said: "Hello, Master Gruen, we are going to make an inspection. We just paid homage to the God of Wealth. I hope we can meet good things when we go out for inspection this time, and there will be no danger."

Gruen looked blank: "The God of Wealth?"

Everyone wants to show their faces in front of Master Gruen in order to get a good impression. They also want to share with others the magical events that happened to them. You will tell Gruen science every word.

Soon Gruen understood what the 'God of Wealth' came from.

It is said that after worshipping him, it is a little luck to go out to pick up energy stones. No matter how lucky you are, you can also find energy stone veins!

It is said that after worshipping him, you will win the lottery if you forward it! Even if you don't win the special prize, you can win the third prize, and the European Emperor's arrogance won a lot!

It is said that after worshiping him, the mother who was far away in the imperial capital was hit by tens of millions, and the younger brother who was abducted when he was a child can be retrieved!

Gruen: "..."

I haven't felt that the members of the Third Army have been brainwashed very seriously.

It now appears that this is quite serious!

Gruen turned around and said to Wen Xiaoyun earnestly: "Admiral Wen, I suggest you apply for a mental health therapist right away. You, the Third Army...it's a bit dangerous."

Everyone: "!!!"

No, the one who is dangerous is you, master!

You know nothing about the power of God of Wealth!