CH 48

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 48: I'm scared, I'm so scared to death

After Wen Xiaoyun was forced to retire to become a marshal, in just one day, not only was Divine almost vomiting blood with anger, but other army commanders also regretted a bit.

Originally sitting on an equal footing, now he has become the immediate boss.

If they didn't vote or participated in the voting at the beginning, Wen Xiaoyun would at least be General, and it is estimated that he would have to stay in this position for a long time.

Because even if there is a cure for radiation pollution, it will take time to cure.

In case it took a long time, such as six months a year, Wen Xiaoyun's credit for killing the Zerg queen a while ago has gradually faded away.

After all, time has passed for so long, and the military merits were also liquidated at that time, but your own mental strength is not good enough, so you only credit your merits without rewards.

Over time, your mental strength will improve, but this military merit is your previous military merit, and it is not your current military merit. It is impossible to improve your mental strength and get promoted immediately, right?

Therefore, even if Wen Xiaoyun's mental power is cured after half a year or a year, he will still be an admiral, and he will always be an admiral when no new military exploits appear.

And in this time period, too much can happen.

They can also earn military merit during this time!

If they are lucky, they will earn military merit before Wen Xiaoyun, and the position of the marshal will be their own.

Now, Wen Xiaoyun's military exploits in killing the Zerg queen have just passed, and he was suppressed before. It took a long time after returning to the capital star to publicly commend it. For the people, this matter hasn't passed for long, and it's still enthusiastic.

At that time, because of the pollution of his mental power, he failed to become a marshal, and Xingwang also set off a wave of regret.

Things are going bad here. Everyone knows that Wen Xiaoyun's mental strength has dropped to S-level. The three of them joined forces, but they failed to defeat Wen Xiaoyun. He was embarrassed to say this.

His Majesty Creel brought a rhythm, and naturally made all the people think that apart from Wen Xiaoyun, there seemed to be no one in the military that could fight.

It was so logical for Wen Xiaoyun to become the marshal.

Can they be depressed if you say this?

If you did not participate in the voting at the beginning, there would not be such a battle, and there would be no humiliation in front of the entire network.

Ge Lei and Song Qingyu, the two commanders of the army, felt that they were all looking at them with strange eyes when they were walking on the road out of the palace.

As soon as Song Qingyu's front foot returned to the Second Army, the personal terminal of his back foot rang.

As soon as he looked at the number, his brows frowned, and he hung up without saying a word.

The adjutant next to him asked: "Admiral, who is looking for you?"

Song Qingyu said coldly: "Duke Borton."

As the only commander of the double SS in the legion, after Wen Xiaoyun's mental strength decreased, he was the most likely person to become a marshal, so he agreed to the benefits promised by the Duke of Bolton, but he did not expect to suffer instead.