CH 55

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 55: Conclude a soul contract

Good thing?

Zhuang Zhou felt that he had heard it wrong, otherwise how could Wen Xiaoyun say it was a good thing for such a terrible thing?

After that incident happened at the beginning, many gods felt scared. They listened to the great priests obediently, not daring to engage in any more love, and devoted themselves to careers.

After that, if there is a **** who falls in love with mankind again, that **** must tell the story and tell the other person.

If mortals are willing to accept such a ‘dominant’ contract, then they can get married.

If mortals are unwilling, then they cannot be together.

As you can imagine, most of the mortals were scared away when they said this to the mortals.

They had no choice but to erase each other's memory and never contact each other again.

Over time, there are no gods with humans anymore, and there are also many bachelors among their gods, and for this reason, they have been sold domestically.

Originally, according to the rules, before he married Wen Xiaoyun, he also had to tell Wen Xiaoyun about this matter and tell Wen Xiaoyun that this was a consequence of the contract with God.

If Wen Xiaoyun accepts this ‘result’, they can get married.

But Zhuang Zhou did not say.

He was afraid, afraid that Wen Xiaoyun would not marry him after he said it.

So he lied to Wen Xiaoyun and lied to marry him.

This is on the earth, but it's a deception!

Zhuang Zhou felt that he was no longer a good god, he was really getting worse and worse!

As he thought, the tear bubbles were hanging in his eyes like this, and he didn't know whether to keep falling down, his eyes were watery.

Looking back at Wen Xiaoyun, his mood this day can be described as ups and downs.

Previously, he was still regretting what he had done before, regretting that he should not be too close to Zhouzhou, and regret that he should not be with Zhouzhou.

He rarely regrets it so much. Some things are wrong and then they are wrong, and he will find ways to make up for it.

But emotional things can be made up if they are wrong.

It is even more impossible for him to make up for who can stand by Zhouzhou in his place after he leaves.

He even wondered if he could just sever the relationship earlier now, rather than after he left, Zhou Zhou faced everything alone.

It is said that the person who loves each other, the one who is alive is the most painful. He is destined to die earlier than Zhouzhou, so how can he be willing to leave Zhouzhou sad.

Therefore, hearing what Zhouzhou said, he once again rushed from the bottom of the valley to the sky.

He was worried that he couldn't stay with Zhou Zhou all the time, but now he told him that he could stay with Zhou Zhou for life and life, how could he be unhappy.

"Zhouzhou, what you said is true?" Wen Xiaoyun was anxious to confirm.

Zhuang Zhou looked at him eagerly, seeing that Wen Xiaoyun was really not frightened, he couldn't help rubbing his eyes, and asked dryly, "You, aren't you afraid?"