CH 52

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 52: all fake

The day of the 7th is coming soon.

Tomorrow is not only the day when they will register their marriage, but also the day when the gods will be consecrated.

The idol has been successfully immersed with Zhuang Zhou's divine power. This huge idol now belongs to his own idol like the idol he holds in his arms all day, so the consecration ceremony has become much simpler.

Wen Xiaoyun built such a vast temple of the God of Wealth, which is open to all stars.

Since we have to face the openness of all stars, everyone who comes to worship here will provide faith for Zhouzhou. Under such circumstances, we are faced with a problem.

Because interstellar people rarely have faith, how can we attract more people to provide faith for Zhouzhou?

It is not enough to rely on Zhouzhou alone, and if you always let him worship himself, children are not only easy to be shy, but also easy to be embarrassed.

Zhuang Zhou was embarrassed to return, but he was quite concerned about his Caishen Temple.

"It's okay." He said, "It's not that I didn't worship myself..."

He is now a celebrity in the empire. Anything he does will attract the attention of the people of the empire, and there will always be someone who can imitate him.

Wen Xiaoyun touched his head with a calm voice: "It's okay, leave it to me."

Zhuang Zhou was puzzled: "What are you going to do?"

Wen Xiaoyun's voice was faint: "Some people should almost pay off their debts."

Zhuang Zhou: "??"

That afternoon.

Song Qingyu, commander of the Second Army, was the first to receive Wen Xiaoyun's notice.

When Song Qingyu saw the content of the news sent by Wen Xiaoyun, his whole body was numb, and he made a communication directly: "Wen...Marshal, are you serious?"

Wen Xiaoyun said lightly: "Why not serious?"

Song Qingyu refused without thinking: "No! I can't do this! What do you let the people of the Empire think of me?!"

If it weren't for Wen Xiaoyun who is now his immediate boss, he would have cursed directly now.

The attitude towards colleagues and bosses is naturally different.

Wen Xiaoyun: "Oh, okay, ten minutes later, you will see the news of'Admiral Song cut corners for robbing the building of the Temple of Wealth' on the star network."

Song Qingyu hurriedly said, "Isn't it clear to you whether I cut corners?!"

Obviously this guy encouraged others to do him!

Wen Xiaoyun's voice was calm: "I don't know, but the three princes and those powerful and powerful should be very clear."

Song Qingyu: "..."

He thought about it for a moment, and robbed to build the Temple of Wealth, which had already exposed his'superstitious' behavior.

This is consistent with what Wen Xiaoyun asked him to do.

But if he cut corners again, his image in the hearts of the people of the empire might really be ruined.

The survival of the interstellar lazy energy stone, including many buildings during construction, also uses the energy of the energy stone to keep the machine running.