CHAPTER 16

"Molly he asked you for a date, and you accepted?" Jane asks, shocked. But what? I mean, she didn't even smile or she didn't look happy why. She should be as excited as me right now.

"Girl, yes, and you were with me when he asked. Why are you shocked and not happy for me?" I'm confused right now, and my mind is not working.

That's the first time I see her like this. "Oh, um, no, no, I'm happy for you, babe. I'm just shocked. So let's get you dressed." She says, forming a smile on her face.

Mmm, is she good?

"Okay.. and what about you? You're not going with Marcus?" I ask.

Basically 'Marcus' was her boyfriend, now the blonde one, and he's twenty-one.

"Yeah, I am. Let's get dressed." She says awkwardly. I got up, and she did, too. I need something fancy.

"I think I'll wear these, what do you think?" I say, grabbing the outfit from the closet.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. What about me? Help me, please, girl." She pout.

I laugh at her.

I place on a nude outfit paired with white high heels and my purse. I place only a silver channel, earing, necklace, and bracelet.

I take from my closet a white plain dress, showing it to Jane. "This is amazing." She says, looking at the dress in my hand. I smile and give it to her.

"Come on, Jane, let's go because we need to get our nails done and hair. You look gorgeous, by the way." I smile at her.

She's really looking good in that dress.

"Tank you, you look too. Okay, let's go. I'm ready." We spray some perfume and left. I hope this dinner goes well for both of us.

"Hello, we'd like to have our nails done, but I also need my legs." I say nicely to the girl who was working.

"Welcome, you have any inspo?" She asks with a smile.

"No, we don't as you like, but can we get started, please?" I ask again.

She nodded, and a girl took Jane, and a girl took me, and they started doing our nails.

"Thank you so much! Here 300$ keep the tips for you girls. Bye!" I give them the money, and we both leave.

"Let me see your nails," Jane says excitedly. I showed her, and she did too.

"Wow," Jane exclaims, and I agree with her.

"I know, right! Now we should go to the barbe. He's waiting for us." I say.

"Molly?" Jane faces me.

"Yeah? Are you okay?" I reply, making my way to her.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just nervous about my first date, you know? I mean, I've never dated someone or went on a date." Her face turned red.

"No, don't worry love everything is gonna be alright. You don't need to wory okay." I say, flying her a kiss.

"We're here. Let's do our hair and go." I parked in front of the hairstylist.