CHAPTER 23

{Smut warning}

After a week:

"Molly, we're late for work!" Jane screams in my ear.

"Okay, why are you screaming in my ear?" I hide my head with the pillow and cover myself with the blanket.

"Molly, come on, you can't sleep, or we will be kicked out." Jane pulled the sheets over, took my hands, and got me up.

"You're so annoying," I yawn stretching. She laughs at me, and I do, too.

"Brush your teeth because you stink, little girl." Jane jokes, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, you do too, dummy," I yell, laughing.

I laid my head back on the bed, I wish I'd remember things soon enough. It's been a week since I've been like this, and every day, I remember small things. I put on a cute dress and went down.

"Good morning." Romeo smiles at me.

Oh god. He's a goddess.

"Good morning." I smile back at him.

"Hmm, nice dress, you know?"

"Oh, thank you!" I exclaim.

"Guys, come on, we should go to work." Jane walks, interrupting us. We nodded. we took Romeo's car, and we drove off to work. It's been a week working here, and nothing new or important. I remember this place a little, and in my absence, it improved a lot.

"Miss me like I miss you?" Out of nowhere, muscular arms snake around me, I quickly jump off.

"Who are you?" I raise my eyebrow with confusion. Shit that was too rude. "Sorry," I mutter in a low voice.

"Molly? What the fuck? You're joking, right? Pedro? You don't remember me. I'm your best friend." He says, shocked.

I shook my head, "I- I'm sorry, I had an accident and I don't remember some things. I'm sorry. I'll try remembering you, Pedro!" I smile extending my hand.

He shook my hand but was still confused without any word he left. Ops, it's not my fault that I lost some of my memory.

"I'll talk to him, no worries." Jane pats on my shoulders and leaves, too. Please, god, let me remember everything, please. I beg you! I need to know what happened.

"Okay, that's fine Molly you're gonna remember things soon." I breathe out.

Guess I'm gonna go back to work.

"Molly, the boss needs you in the office right now." A man says I nod. I went to Romeo, I knew that he was the boss and had bought this club not for a long time.

"You said you needed me? Did something happen?" I start fidgeting with my fingers.

"No need to be nervous, just follow me." He got up from his chair, and I followed him. We entered the office, and I saw it before. Guessing that was his office, but in this, something happened.

"Take off your clothes." He commands.

"What?"