CHAPTER 31

After four months...

All my days went as usual, going to university, gym, eating, drinking, having fun with my friends, and sleeping best shit for real. I'm happy with my life ain't gonna lie, everything's good but there's something.. my feelings to Romeo.

How I'm gonna confess to him that? No Molly that's wrong loving your fucking enemy? What the fuck.. how did I fell in love with him? He was my enemy.. and now he's my lover?

I feel like I'm in a story or movie when they're Enemies and then go back to Lover's. God please help me I need to know what to do.

"Hey Jane, wanna go out? Romy's not here, and I'm bored. Plus, I don't have university today since it's Saturday, so what?" Come on, Jane, say yes, please.

"Yeah, sure, come pick me up after one hour. See ya." She says and ends the call, yes finally someone gonna go out with me.

Today was Saturday, but Romeo wasn't here he had work to do, Romy was with Pedro out of town as I said, and Jane, the only girl, left.

I got up, took a shower, and placed on a simple outfit since we were going to a café. I wore baggy jeans with a tank baby blue to and my shoes, of course..

"Hey, bae." I hug Jane as I take a seat on the table.

"Hey baby, how are you?"

"Good, good you?"

"I'm fine. I don't know. Just forget it.. so how's everything?" She avoids eyecontact. She never avoids eyecontact.

"Jane, what happened?" I glare at her, and she knows that when I do that, that means she needs to tell me what's going on or I'll slap her, and I'm not joking for real.

"Okay, fine." She rolls her eyes.

"I don't know Molly everything is going bad these two days. At first, my devil aunt called me to say she wanted me to go to Canada just to see her. What a lie.. that's bullshit I know. She just wants to take my money cause she knew where I work and that stuff you know. Perhaps I ain't going anywhere." She let out a deep sigh and continues.

"The second thing is I met a guy, and I liked him.. but of course, I don't know anything about him. And I don't know if I told you before Molly, but I don't know anyone from my family except this aunt, and I don't know if she has kids or not. Until I found out that that fucking guy I like is her son and she sent him to kidnap me and take me to her. But thanks god Steven (my cousin's name) was good and not evil like her, he told me everything. Seriously Molly can you fucking believe all that shit? Like my mind can't even take all this man, I feel like a huge stone sitting on my head right now. It feels shit." A single tear fell across her chubby red cheeks, it broke my heart seeing her like this.

The only girl with an adorable and most pure heart, beautiful soul, she's so cute and innocent. It really breaks me apart, seeing her falling apart like leaves fall from the trees when they're dead. I was just sitting there admiring her as her tears rolled down her face.

"Baby.. it's fine. Hey stop okay look at me. I got this call her and now." My voice softened at first but then hardened.

"What, Molly, why? What are you gonna do?" She looks at me abruptly.