Extra Chapter

SEVEN YEARS LATER

"Mommy, I'm going to Mia's house. Do you want anything?" Bella shouts, entering the kitchen door.

Mia's her best friend, and she's actually Jane's daughter, and she's seven years old, just like Adrian because we delivered the babies at the same time.

"No baby, take care. Te quiero mucho mi amore." I kiss her cheek. She's adorable.

"Te quiero más mommy." She hugs me and leaves.

Adrian is a big boy now. Ace is playing with him video games. Well, I can say he's teaching him. They all love each other so much, and that's what matters to me.

They are grown ups now. The years went so fast that I still can't believe how big they are now. They're in school, they have so many friends that they invite almost every day.

"Amore," Romeo yells. I walk to the living room and there he is entering the door. He just got back from work.

Things and so many things have changed in these seven years. After everything happened in our life, Romeo made a big decision in his life that changed everything. He said he'll do it just for me and for his family.

Romeo quit the mafia.

Yes, he did it. After what happened to me and the coma I went through, he said he won't let me get hurt again, and he did it.

He promised me, and he didn't break his promise. I was never hurt back again. He quit the mafia for me, and especially that he has children now. He got a family.

I don't know how he did this because I know people can't, and there will be danger on them, but all I know is that he did it for me. No matter how it costs, he did it. And basically now Romeo owns a business company, and everything is really good.

When he first told his parents, his dad was angry and wasn't really happy about Romeo's decision. But he said a sentence I would never ever forget.

SIX YEARS BEFORE

"Romeo love? Is everything okay? You seem worried." His face looks like he killed someone or something. What happened with him.

"Molly," he never calls me by my name.

"I want to tell you something. I did something for you, for us." He inhales while I was sitting on the bed not being able to breathe properly. As he's talking, I was stressed, his words stressing me out. What did he do for me and for us?

"Baby, I quit the mafia." He exhales then continues, "I quite it. I don't want to put my family in danger anymore. especially after everything happened, and excatly to you. I don't want to put you anymore in danger, either to put my children. Now I have a family, and I have responsibility. I should be responsible for my actions and for everything I do. For the decisions I make and every step I take." I'm sitting there analysing everything he said. My ears couldn't still believe what Romeo just said.

"Romeo, I have no words. This is the best thing you did in your whole life. I-I'm just shocked, but thank you, really. You can't imagine right now how happy I am. My love grows now more than ever. You're the best man in the whole world, and I don't just love you. I adore you, my love." I get up and smash my lips on his, I kiss him roughly, hungrily. My lips needed to taste his lips.

I pull out breathing heavily, but then I remember something. Something that changed so many things after Romeo took this big decision.