CHAPTER 22

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was that I'm in a hospital. What the hell? Why is there a serum in my hand, and why does my hand have a bandage on it? My head really hurts. I feel like there's a stone above it, and I can't remove it.

"She's awake." I hear a random woman talking.

"Oh, finally, you woke up." That random woman says. I guess she's a nurse, or I don't know. That's what I could say from her clothes.

"Who are you? Why I'm in a hospital what happened?" I tried getting up from bed, but my body was exhausted as hell.

"Please stay in your bed. You can't move right now. You'll have some soup, okay? Yesterday you had an accident and that's why you're in the hospital." She smiles and leaves.

Oh, she's cute. But wait, what? What accident, I-I don't remember any... Suddenly, a muscular giant guy entered the room with a curly hair girl with him.

Who's these? What in the world. His eyes were red, like blood, he had bags under his eyes, he looked so tired, who's this? He looked tired, I wonder what happened with him.

"Molly, finally you woke up. we're so sorry. Please forgive us." That girl says.

I'm confused as hell. Who's Molly? Forgive them for what? I don't know them.

"Um, who is Molly? And who are you both? And forgive you for what? I- I don't know who you are." I'm scared.

Maybe they wanna kill me, they started whispering, "Molly, I'm Jane, and he's Romeo. You don't remember us?" She spoke. Oh no, they wanna kill me. I'm sure that's a scam they tried to touch my hand, but I refused.

"Nurse, please come quickly," I shout, scared.

"What happened here? Are you okay?" She quickly grabbed me a cup of water.

"The these two wants to kill me, I'm sure, I- I don't know them." My hands start shaking as I drank some water.

"Okay, that's fine. You need to sleep and get some rest, ok?" She taps on my arm, and they all went out.

Why are they doing this? Do I really know them? I- I think I should go talk to them. I got up, and when I was about to walk, I flipped and fell on the ground.

The nurse quickly came, and those two people also came rushing into the room, "Are you okay?" The three of them helped me get up as she placed me on the bed.

"I want to know what happened."

"Okay, we'll tell you, but promise you'll stay calm?"

"Promise."

"So, yesterday you had an accident, and these two people got you here. And you know them, but you're just not remembering them, but now you have something called amnesia, it means you can't remember anything. But it's fine, with time you'll start remembering things, you need to be with people you used to be with, and places you used to go to. I'll leave the three of you alone."

The nurse left, and I'm here sitting on the bed confused, shocked, surprised, sad I don't know everything.

"Let's get you home, yea? Get some rest and tomorrow you can go to work maybe you'll remember something." That huge guy says I think he's Romy?