CHAPTER 29

Smut warning.

I woke up as normal, but today, there's something today. Hmm? Today, there's an occasion, but what is? I try to remember, and it pops up in my head. Wait, it's March six. It's Romeo's birthday. Oh my god! Oh, and Romy's, too.

"GET OUT OF THE BED NOW. WE HAVE TOO MANY THINGS YOU LAZY BITCH." Romy storms yelling in my face.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

"I know, I was just thinking about it, oh and happy birthday bitch." I hug her.

"Okay now we need to make him busy and get out of this lovely house."

I nod again. "Okay leave this for me I'll talk to him I know what to do." I jump out of the bed and went straight to him.

"Good morning Romeo, how are you?" I walk through the kitchen door and go to him.

"Hello amore, good you?" He says placing some pancakes in his mouth.

"Good but I need something from you.. you know what? I was wondering if you could go and get me some things.. like I need so many things. Could you go maybe and get them for me?" I pout giving him doe eyes.

"Oh love, sure just tell me what you want."

"Okay I need so many things okay?"

"Yes just say."

"Alright so, I need new things for the bathroom like: toothbrush, toothpaste, also please get me new set of shampoo and the supplies for my hair.. also I need new comb I'll send you on WhatsApp the pictures of the things okay. Also we need some groceries, oh and get me please some new fresh wine I really need so we can have some at night yeah? We need also new pictures and frames on the wall I'll send you also the designs what I want, I need some vases and some tulip flowers and another kinds of flowerss anything. " I pout at the end, god my toung dried from talking.

His face looks like he's gonna kill me, "love didn't that mouth of yours tired? Before you slap me, I'm just joking. I'll get them all. Just send me them a message so I can remember, and also the puppy you want. And why don't you come with me we'll have so much fun." He chuckles.

"Romeo, because I'm on my period and I have so many bad cramps, do you want me to get hurt more?" I cross my arms pouting. Sorry for lying Romeo; but I have to.

"Oh stop, I'm sorry, love. I didn't know, okay? I'll see you after four hours haha take care, okay, and sleep a little. I'll tell the workers to take care of you." He kisses my lips and leaves.

"Romy, I did it!" I yell as I rush to Romy.

"YOU GO GIRL." She high five me, "okay let's start we have so many things."

We go to the salon and sit on the couch. We have so many things to do.

"Alright, so basically Romeo's favorite color is red and black. We need black and red balloons, sheets for decoration and oh god the cake." Romy slaps her head. Ouch.

"I got this. I'll talk to his two bodyguards that he trusts the most. Don't worry, I got these. Let's start then."

"Oh god, you're a life saver. Okay, let's go!" She inhales, I nod and get up to talk to Apollo and Ivan. I'm tired of talking.