Chapter 3

NICK POV

Its been a week since the sleepover and I am dealing with some paper work my Dad sent me. I work at my Dad's office but I rarely come like when there are important meetings or important paperwork. And Finn is more into painting so he is living his painters life.

After I was done with work I found my self walking into diner I ordered a burger and soft drink. And I couldn't find the hazel eyes. When I was done I walked out heard someone sounds like crying so I followed the voice and found my self kneeling infront of the hazel eyes which are bloodshot again.

"Hey are you ok?" His eyes widened but he nodded his head. I raised my hand to wipe his tears but my phone rang so I picked without seeing who it was.

"Hello." I heard someone sniff. Whats with people crying today.

"Nickyy c-can you c-come o-over p-please."

"What's wrong Adam?" He started sobbing. "Okay stop crying I will be there in 5." I hung up I walked away and got in car and drove. Just to realize I left the hazel eye there crying.

I reached Uncle Kai's place I greeted Uncle Kai and went to Adam's room I knocked the door and heard whisper of 'come in' I went and embraced him in my arms.

"What's wrong?" Once he calm down he looked into my eyes I saw something in his eyes.

"I think I-I lo" my phone rang it was Finn.

"Hey bro." And here it is again A SNIFF. I think its worlds crying day.

"Come home n-now pl-please." His voice cracked and that made my heart clenched. I said ok and hung up.

"Adam I'll meet you later but Finn needs me right now." Everyone knows If Finn Dad or Papa ever call me in between anything I would leave in a heartbeat. Adam smiled and nodded his head and I pecked his forehead and promised to meet him soon.

I reached home and saw Finn and seeing the tears falling freely.....o boy this is not good.

"Hey bro what's the matter?" He wrapped his arms around my neck and sobbed. I just held him until he calm down. I got up and bought him cup of water he drank and sat there silent. I didn't say anything just held my lil twin in my arms.

"I think w-we m-might b-breakup f-for g-good." I was trying to process this. Because who ever knew Finn and Justin knew that these two are inseparable.

"What? But why?" He took a deep breathe.

"He is been distant since the sleepover. Everytime I talk to him he says he is sleepy. Everytime I try kissing him he turn his face. Everytime I hug him he says he wants to use the loo. And if I want more than that he gives excuses and walk away." What the hell. I was furious.

"Hmm just have a good rest will talk about this later." He nodded his head and laid down I pecked his forehead and off the light and walked out of his room. Who does Justin think he is for hurting my twin like that. If this ends our friendship or effect the entire family so be it because no one hurt my bro and walk away.

I walked to my parents room saw Papa using his phone I walked to him and kissed his head.

"Pa just look after Finn I will be out for a while." That alerted Papa.

"Why? What is wrong?" I told Papa everything and promised to be back home soon. I walked out and Papa walked towards Finn's room.

I drove to Uncle Aiden's home even though Justin stays at our place with Finn but I was wondering why he hasn't shown up for a while. After 15 minutes I parked the car and knocked the door. And Uncle Nolan opened the door I hugged him and went straight to Justin's old room only to find him sitting on his bed with some one unfamiliar. That made me more angry.