Chapter 13

NICK POV 

Its been 2 weeks since we did it , 2 weeks since we feel more connected and today Papa and Dad were coming back home. We miss them and the house seems empty. *pout*

Simon and I were laying on the bed while his phone vibrates.

He sees whatever it was which seems like its a message and He gets up and starts getting ready.

"Where are you going baby?" He hands me his phone.

'Simon we arrived just now but I need your help in something can you meet me at the mall's gate?
     - PAPA'

"Thats not Papa's number." I hand him the phone.

"Maybe he ran out of battery. Don't worry I'll be back with Papa and Dad." he kissed me and walked out I was still wondering why Papa and Dad arrived early. Maybe its a surprise since he called Simon and not us.

After an hour or two I went in living room Justin and Luke were busy in conversation.

"Where is Finn?"

"Was shitting." He jumped on his boyfriend's lap. I Stick my tongue out to him.

"Where is Simon?"

"Went to meet Papa." Luke looked at me.

"But the flight landing at night.

"Well apparently they're early and he texted Simon." We all were talking and its been 4 hours since Simon went to meet Papa I was at the edge of losing it but I was trying to calm I miss my baby.

After another 4 hours we heard car honk and we ran out Papa literally jumped out and hugged us one by one and then Dad hugged us after greeting they all entered.

I stood out looking for Simon.

Where is Simon? I looked left right NOTHING.

"Hey Pa." I walked in.

"Nick baby where is Simon I miss my boy." I looked at Papa thinking he is messing with me then I looked at the boys.

"Papa come on tell me where is he ? I miss him more than you." Dad looked at me.

"What do you mean ?"

"Papa messaged Simon asking him to meet him at the mall and told you guys landed early."

"Now why would I do that? we just arrived and you think I have energy for mall."

"Papa please."

"Son we didn't text anyone and we arrived an hour or so ago." I tried to process.

"Where is Simon?" 6 voices said at the same time.

First thing I did was call him and it went straight to voicemail after trying many times I drove to police station and I went to report and they told me to try after 24 hours like WTF?

We called everyone who knew Simon and no one knows where is he. I was getting mad I was losing it. I wish I remembered the number he was texted from. I wish I didn't let him go alone.

Dad called Uncle Derek since he knows someone who can trace the number but we got no clue.

In an hour Dad , Papa , Finn , Justin , Luke , Ian , Daniel along with their fathers were sitting in living room.

"Calm down." I pushed Daniel's hand away.

"Calm down? How ? when its almost 12 hours and I don't know where is he or hows he." I yelled.

The door bell rang and I ran so fast thinking its Simon , my Simon but it was a man he looked like Dad and Papa's age.

He said he is a cop so I invited him in.