Chapter 5

NICK POV

What the hell happened? How the hell am I standing infront of the diner ?

After the cafe incident with Luke which was a week ago now I am back to the same town that my family lives and I couldn't get myself to go straight home maybe because I have missed oreo milkshake right? Right? Until the door was being pulled and all I could see is Hazel eyes staring straight into my eyes and it was filled with.....relief ? I don't think so.

Neither of us moved until someone hit him straight in the head.

"Hey fatty move aside no one is interested in seeing you blocking the way or are you stuck and don't fit to walk through the door." He smacked his head again and pushed him aside and walked out. WTF? the hazel eyes which were relief now is blurry with tears and For some reason I was furious.

I saw my self walking towards the asshole and pulled him back and punched him in the face twice and pushed him.

I turned around and my hazel boy wasn't there. Wait MY? I searched for him and found him on the back of diner sitting on stairs were I left him 2 years ago before the hell goes down. I ran to him and got on my knees.

"Hey are you ok?" He nodded his head and that pout made him so cute. I wanted to wipe his tears and I was like fuck it and held his round chubby face in my palms and wiped his tears with my thumbs his eyes widened.

"Are you sure your ok?" He sniff. I felt like squeezing his cheeks or better yet bite them in loving way.

"I am fine and used to it , sorry." He whispered. And he had angelic voice.

"Used to it?" He nodded.

"People body shame me because of my size." He sniffed and tears fell. He may not be skinny but he is perfect round shape or maybe he is just perfect for me. Without thinking I embraced him in my arms and held him close. Trust me he fits to me perfectly I don't care if people will judge. Its their work to judge right and all we have to do is ignore.

"Hey you're perfect don't think otherwise ok?" he nodded his head I pulled away and he pouted without realizing. He whispered something I couldn't hear him.

"come again." He blushed. God so cute.

"Where have y-you b-been for the p-past 2 years." It was so slow that I barely heard but I heard it clearly. I was shook like I thought maybe it was one sided thingy.

"missed me?" I teased him he nodded his head I chuckled. For some reason I felt I could trust him and I did. I told him everything from A to Z. I was sitting next to him on stairs.

"Will you go home now?" I can't get enough of his voice.

"Hmm ya I miss my parents and him but I don't think so I can forget those words easily." He was quiet just listening.

"Its ok he is your brother that doesn't mean he should've said that but you know you can take time in forgiving him." I looked at him I couldn't turn my head. I smiled.

"Thankyou so much its just I don't know what to feel right now. He broke my heart and I had nightmares because of that and if I'm being honest I don't want to even face him despite I miss him but can't have it in me to forgive him yet."

"If you feel low you know where to find me." Can I kiss him? Can I ? Can I ? Once again fuck it. I leaned in and pecked his cheek and that cheek was turned into rose shade. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and o man his smell is just like you walked in garden filled with flowers and roses. I kissed his shoulder before getting up.

"See you soon cutie." I winked and walked towards my car.

Drive back home was nerve wrecking and I was beyond nervous and now here I am back home so I walked in only to stop at the door. I took a deep breath and walked in it was weird feeling I don't know why and all the emotion came back when I saw them sitting at the dinning table Papa , Dad , Finn and Justin and no one said anything and they ate silently but Papa didn't even touch the spoon.