Chapter 21

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE..

ENJOY...!!! 

                                  〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

NICK BABY IS BACK......

NICK POV

For a quite long time I felt myself stuck in a dark room trying to escape but there was no escape at all.

One minute it was too dark and the other minute I was adjusting the light in the room.

Looking around , seeing the machines I understood its a hospital but why am I here?

I was confused until my eyes fell on a figure laying on sofa.

Luke? It is him?

And thats when everything came back like a flashback.

The fight with Adam , leaving home , Simon returning me the ring before the wedding.

And lastly me falling off of the cliff.

To think that I survived a big fall of a cliff is miracle but also then it took me four years to wake up.

I didn't think I would survive I was a coward who instead of working on the problem chose to end his life.

I got this second chance so I am not wasting it in crying and hiding I will go and fix what can be fixed.

I wonder what Papa and Dad are doing or how are they?

Did Finn and Justin be parents or no?

Did Simon move on and is happy now or no?

The questions are coming one after the other.

When I said there is someone who would never turn his back on me I actually meant it.

Luke told me everything as soon I woke up but not before scolding me for what I did.

Its been a month since I woke up and we are currently traveling back home. To say I am nervous is understatement.

We stopped at the Thai restaurant and had our food I told Luke I need milkshake. The more Time I spend thinking how to face the family is better right?

I don't know how to face them and explain what I did and why I mean I know why but its too much for me right now.

Luke stopped at the same diner that held millions of memories I told him to wait I got in to order but I stopped as soon I saw a familiar back.

I just stood there and see someone else cupping his face and pecking his forehead and holding my boy or not anymore, in his arms.

I thought I would be happy if Simon is moved on and happy but seeing it actually happening is too much for my heart right now.

I just couldn't standing and see him with someone else I was about to turn when he turned and looked me in the eyes.

My boy my Simon god I just missed him so much but he moved on so I have nothing to say anymore so I left I had tears filling in my eyes instead of car I went to back side where I spoke to him for the first time.

And all of a sudden he was here in my arms I just tightened my grip I don't want to lose him ever again.

He slapped me yes you heard it right but I deserve it right? After a few minutes Luke told us we gotta leave and I was nervous again but now I had my Simon with me and holding my hand in his.

My heartbeat was fast noticing that Simon pecked my cheek.

"Guys I am scared."

"You have us with you." I smiled at Luke.