Chapter 19

LUKE POV

Today is the day he was supposed to be the groom.

My bestfriend was supposed to be the groom.

This was his day.

But now its just one date in the calender.

days passed yet nothing , no news.

I haven't spoken anything except just yes and no with Ian and I ignored Dan's existence. Even though we stay at our house I stay in guest room that for 2 weeks was Nick's room.

Ian and Dan stay at our room even when we don't talk then also Dan comes kiss me whenever he wake up or about to sleep or go out its just I miss him but I am hurt.

When I get nightmares sometimes , they both come and hug me till I sleep.

"Hey baby." Dan pecked my lips and left the room.

He did apologize for his behavior and I told him I forgive him.

After that I turned Mute on them.

When Dad and Papa comes I just stay mute too.

The only person I talk to is Pete just to get Nick's info.

No ones ready to mourn him , why to ? He is alive right?

I haven't seen Finn , Justin and Simon since that day.

Ian was at Dad's place and Dan just came from work so for the first time in weeks I entered my room and Dan was changing I went and hugged him from back.

I tightened my grip and tears fell. He tightened his grip on my arms. We stayed like that and no one said anything.

After awhile I moved back but he held me and pulled me on his chest and held me tight. And kissed my head.

"I am so sorry love."

"Its ok I love you Danny."

"I love you Luky." Thats what he said before jumping off of cliff.

I sobbed and he tightened his grip.

"I need my bestfriend."

"We all do we miss him and the search team is searching for him."

"You don't get it Dan , I saw him when he jumped I saw him break I hate it I just need him back."

We silently hugged each other. Dad called us home and we left. Nothing feels the same , that home which was full of light now its dull empty.

Dad and Papa hugged me and I walked and sat on chair far from everyone. Finn and Justin sat and Finn had tears falling and Simon looked dead to be honest but I wont forgive him He didn't trust my bestfriend.

Everyone was here except Adam I guess he left that piece of shit.

"I spoke to Pete and he has no news and everything leads us to one thing that my Son is no more." I looked at Dad. I chuckled loud everyone looked at me.

"What? you all wanna sit and mourn? So go ahead but I am not gonna sit and do nothing. I will go find my bestfriend even if it takes everything from me." I stood.

"You think only you're affected by this news? You think he only mattered to you? he was my twin for fuck sake. I am as hurt as you."

"So why did you treat him like shit? Why? Why did I have to see the same looks I saw back then when I met him for the first time? Why didn't you all trust him this time? Why didn't you trust him?"

"I didn't know it would break him to this point ok I didn't know. We fucked up I know so don't remind me."

"I will fucking remind you because I saw him the last time. He was broken and hurt and none of you called him once. Dad he was broken because you didn't stop him when he walked out." Dad bit his lip to not sob loud.