Chapter 11

NICK POV

"I never thought he will cross the limit. Guess he loved you enough to make someone you love suffer." I looked at Ian.

"What you talking about?" Ian sighed.

"He loves you ever since I remember , he loved you." I chuckled.

"Bullshit. You're the one he loved." Ian chuckled.

"Exactly bullshit." We stared at each other.

"Ian , he himself told me that he loves you but he was scared of saying because of your girlfriend Amber." Ian looked at me like I was crazy.

"Who the fuck is Amber?"

"Your girlfriend?" It came out as a question.

"Nick I'm gay I'm into dicks not chicks." WTF?

"Wait but he told me all that." He sighed loud.

"Nick you're too innocent , he did that so you pity him so you be the one taking care of him. I have loved ever since he loved you more like was obsessed. I'm sorry I didn't stop him."

"Its not your fault Ian." Ian and I were sitting in hospital's cafeteria its been a week since my boy is here and he haven't gotten up. I never leave his room just for washroom and now Dad forced Ian to take me out a little.

Ever since that horrible night I haven't seen Adam or Uncle Kai along with Uncle Derek only Dan comes by and he never speak about them.

Finn , Justin and Luke are with Simon. Dad and Papa went to office for little work and Daniel took some coffee for Finn , Justin and Luke while Ian and I are having a chat.

The doctors told us he is stable now but its only matter of time he wakes up. My phone rang and it was Finn instead of picking I ran to Simon's room with Ian behind me.

I reached there and Finn hugged me and I was a little scared.

"He woke up bro he woke up and now doctors are in." I was about to get in.

"Wait Nick the doctors said no one to enter." I looked at Dan and nodded my head I was being impatient. In mean time Dad and Papa reached.

After a long wait doctors asked me especially , to be a little patience with Simon. I walked in and there he is my baby laying down and staring at the ceiling. I walked to him and held his hand in mine.

"Baby I'm so happy your awake." I kissed his forehead he didn't even look at me.

"Son he is still in a shock give him sometimes." I nodded my head and kissed my baby's forehead he didn't even blink but pulled his hand away from mine and turned other side. I looked at Papa and Dad tear escaped my eye. I need to be patience.

Few days later he was discharged and Papa and Dad suggested him staying with us till then but he haven't responded to me yet like I am no one. Did I make him feel that too?

After the drive back home I helped him lay on my bed and he just closed his eyes I kissed his forehead and walked out. Dad and Papa were standing there so I went and hugged them both and cried.

"Whats wrong with him Papa? Dad why can't he talk to me?" I sobbed.

"Baby just be patient thats all he will come around ok?" Papa kissed my forehead I walked back in my room and laid next to him And wrapped my arm gently around him thats when I heard him sob he tried to be quiet.

"Baby?" I moved closer to him and hugged and he completely broke down. I tightened my grip. After he calm down he fell asleep I kissed his head and wiped his tears.