Chapter 14

NICK POV

What feels like years passed but in reality it was 3 days since I passed out and 4 days since he was taken from me.

After I passed out Pete took the box with himself and he sent the clothes to lab and we got to know it was indeed a real blood but it was also more fake blood and chances of Simon being alive was 60% everyday was worst than the previous.

It was so hard for us to focus on our lifes. Pete used to either be with the search team or at our place and finding any clue.

Just in time someone knocked our door and then Pete got in here while calming down he looked like he ran marathon.

"We found him." Thats all he needed to say and I jumped from my place and held his arm.

"Where is he? Please take me to him please I beg you." He placed his hand on my head.

"I'm here to take you lets go." As we turned.

"Wait for us." Every one was on our tail I don't know who got on whose car or who was driving all I know Luke and I got in Pete's car as he drove.

After an hour and half he entered the forest side and he parked the car and there were 3 different cops cars.

"Ok listen everyone just do not make sound so they don't get alert." We walked slow till we saw there was a wooden house and on count of 3 the cops broke in and there were 3 men who got arrested and I ran in searching for my baby and found him laying on floor naked with bruises and blood everywhere.

"Baby no please not again. NOT AGAIN FOR FUCK SAKE." I removed my jacket and covered him and held him in my arms it feels like a Déjàvu.

Papa bought a blanket and covered him. After a while The paramedic came and took him to hospital. The bastards where taken and all it took one name for my blood to boil.

STEVE DAMIAN

That bastard instead of going to the hospital I followed Pete who was driving them to the police station I called him and didn't had to say anything for him to understand. I took one of the cars and drove to where he was.

"Just don't kill them." Lets see. Their hands were cuffed behind their back and their legs were closed I got in van and dragged them one by one out.

"Which one of you Is Steve?" The others looked at one who had bored expression. I kicked his stomach and kicked his head I punched him till he was coughing blood.

"Next time think before even breathing in the same air as my baby."

"Only i-if h-he survive." I punched him again as he was bleeding I punched the others too and once I was done I left them there and drove to hospital.

After 30 minutes I reached and ran towards ICU.

"Where have you been?" Papa asked me I tried to avoid his eyes.

"Look into my eyes." And I did and his eyes found my knuckle and he gasped. Papa always hated violence.

"Did you kill them?" He was pissed.

"No." I whispered.

"Why not?" He was angry now I just stared at him.

"Nate babe."

"What? No one gets away after hurting my son in law. Come here baby." I ran in Papa's arms and cried which I have been doing a lot lately.

"Hows he ?"

"The doctors are looking after him."

After the doctor came out he had saddened expression.

"Where is patient's family?"