Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Lu Xi's feeling is correct, she is really on her period, so long in advance, it must be related to time travel.

    Besides... I was pissed off by the little bastard.

    Lu Xi went to the bathroom, then went back to bed and lay down under the quilt, curled up, looking hopeless.

    The housekeeper knocked on the door and said that the doctor had arrived. Lu Xi waved his hand: "Go, I don't see a doctor." Xie Yizhao

    frowned, took a look at her face, leaned down and said, "Then I'll take you to the hospital .”

    Lu Xi: “…”

    It’s not just the brat who made trouble for her, he also came to join in the fun? He knows how to suggest going to the hospital instead of seeing a doctor.

    Forget it, she didn't even have the strength to complain.

    "I'm not sick, I'm on my menstrual period, understand?"

    Xie Yichao looked a little surprised, he pursed his lips, "Yes, I understand."

    After all, he is married, so he still knows this.

    He remembered that Lu Xi was always very uncomfortable at this time of the month. He was still in a big mood, happy for a while, and wiped his tears when he was watching a drama. I can't sleep well for a few days, and I will kick people in my dreams.

    After a while, Lu Xi heard Xie Yichao ask: "Then, do you want some hot water?"

    Lu Xi couldn't hold back, and gave him an angry and funny look.

    Sure enough, behind every little straight man, there must be a big straight man. This father and son are really good at it, and she is speechless.

    But it hit the nail on the head.

    In fact, at this time, she wanted to drink brown sugar water the most, but she really didn't want to talk, so she nodded, "Just hot water."

    Xie Yichao lowered his eyes, showing a thoughtful expression.

    Listen to the sound.

    Her tone made him feel that hot water was fine, but not the best choice.

    And Xie Yizhao has always liked to make things perfect, and he doesn't like to settle down.

    But seeing that Lu Xi was obviously impatient, he raised the corners of his lips, smiled faintly, covered her with the quilt, raised the temperature in the room, then walked to the window, took out his mobile phone and searched.

    In fact, you can tell the housekeeper about this kind of thing, and leave it to the kitchen, and it will be arranged better.

    But now he wants to do it himself.

    When he first got married, he was so busy that he didn't have time to accompany her or care about her. Now he can be free. Who else would he leave this time to if not his family.

    Xie Yizhao quickly found the information he wanted.

    First go tell the housekeeper to prepare, then go back to the room, go to the bed and sit down, stretch out your hand, hesitate for a moment, and stroke Lu Xi's hair.

    Her hair is of good quality, cool and smooth. She used to be pressed down by him while sleeping, and she would push him away very rudely.

    Not these days.