Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Xie Heng's eyes lit up.

    It doesn't matter who pays, as long as you can get paid!

    In any case, this is the money he earned by selling his labor...and his lust, and it is legitimate, five thousand yuan, a college student will have to work at least two months to work part-time in a milk tea shop.

    After some time ago, he repeatedly checked a lot of information and knew that it is not easy to make money in this society, even college students are cheap labor, not to mention that he is a mere scumbag.

    He felt a little guilty about sharing the money from Ms. Lu's bonus.

    but! This front was to buy her a gift in the end, and he didn't use it for himself.

    But now his father has stepped forward, he is willing to take the money, that's the best, he can make money without offending Ms. Lu, win-win!

    "However——" Xie Yichao pursed his lips slightly, and his eyes fell on Xie Heng lightly, "You have to behave well, you can't be perfunctory, your mother is looking for you, you must be there when you are called." Xie Heng was stunned, curled his

    lips "On call, if I'm in class, will she tell me that I want to skip class?"

    Lu Xi glanced at her, she noticed Xie Yichao's gaze, and the two exchanged another look.

    What a rarity.

    The stupid goose questioned this for the first time, why didn't he jump, pointing at her and shouting, "She's not my real mother, don't treat me like a fool!"?

    Lu Xi curled his lips and smiled.

    It seems that Goose is not too stupid, she thought at the time, take your time, don't worry about making him accept anything, when the time is right, he will figure it out by himself.

    Lu Xi was naturally relieved that the young man who only bluffed and threatened others at every turn had grown up now.

    Xie Yichao smiled, and lightly reprimanded: "Don't be silly."

    Xie Heng snorted deliberately, with a stinky look, but a relaxed expression.

    He doesn't like being reprimanded by Xie Yichao, because his dad is always condescending, but this time it's different... After the last time in the office, his dad and Ms. Lu were his backers, and now he doesn't reject his dad so much.

    "Wait a minute—"

    Xie Heng suddenly thought of something, "If she is not selected, will I still be paid?" "

    ..."

    The smile on Lu Xi's face gradually froze, even Xie Yichao was stunned for a moment, He frowned in disbelief.

    "You mean, you think I will be eliminated?" Lu Xi sneered, "Huh?"

    Xie Heng realized something, he panicked, his mind went blank for a moment, and quickly explained: "No, then what , I mean if...if you understand, I believe you will definitely be selected, but what if? Right..." Lu Xi still

    sneered, not being coaxed, but his eyes became more and more subtle, why? Look how terrible.

    Xie Heng gave up, and in a panic, he immediately looked to the second floor.

    Now it's time for his omnipotent father to come to the rescue!

    Look again, where is Xie Yichao? The person disappeared, but the door of the study was closed tightly.