Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Lu Xi raised his eyebrows, and turned his eyebrows, "Forget it, if I give you money, wouldn't that be child labor?"

    Xie Heng: "...The reward doesn't have to be money!" Who is short of money?

    He is not very happy.

    This time he was thinking about her. You know, he doesn't like trying on clothes all the time. It's boring and boring. If he changed someone else, he wouldn't do it for any money, but she refused?

    tired.

    never mind.

    Xie Heng turned his head to look out the window.

    It was still sunny when I went out today, and it turned cloudy in the afternoon, and the rain fell as soon as it was said, and the rain was not small, and the car windows were crackling.

    With sound-proof glass, the interior of the car is not very noisy, but it is like white noise that lulls people to sleep.

    The driver stopped at an intersection to wait for a traffic light.

    On the street, many pedestrians did not bring umbrellas. The rain suddenly fell, and the crowds were surging. Many people started to run, and those riding electric bicycles also accelerated.

    Suddenly, someone saw a black luxury car on the side of the road. Apart from the beautiful and smooth body that attracted attention, the most eye-catching thing was the profile of the handsome boy reflected in the rear window.

    Cold and melancholy, a drop of rain slid down the car window, looking like a tear.

    People were suffocated and their movements slowed down.

    However, her own mother, like Lu Xi, couldn't help laughing when she saw Xie Heng's autistic appearance.

    She understands what he means, but it's just a joke, why is he so angry?

    Lu Xi thought for a while, imitating what he did just now, stretched out his feet and kicked his basketball shoes, "Okay, don't make trouble, let's be serious, where do you want to invite me to eat hot pot?" Xie Heng immediately put away his melancholy boyish

    face , replaced by a grumpy cat face.

    He glanced at his brand new and clean basketball shoes.

    Taking a deep breath, he said helplessly, "Let me tell you one more thing about science. You can't step on boys' basketball shoes, understand?"

    Lu Xi paused, and blinked slowly, Xingzi's eyes shone with delicate and soft light.

    It's strange, how come the more she looks at the boy recently, the more cute he is? Especially when he looked fierce and unhappy, she always imagined a wolf cub baring its teeth, and it was a Q version.

    "I know, I won't step on it in the future."

    Lu Xi retracted his foot, saw a handful of blue dull hair on his head, and wanted to press it down for him, but just stretched out his hand, he hadn't touched his head yet. , and remembered his other popular science.

    Xie Heng froze nervously, already seeing her intentions.

    At this time, she lowered her hand, "I almost forgot, boys' heads can't be touched casually, right? Don't touch them, don't worry." "..." Why

    worry

    ?

    Xie Heng clenched his fingers, suddenly feeling a little regretful.