Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Xie Yichao just looked back silently and laughed dumbfoundedly, but followed Lu Xi very cooperatively.

    He doesn't really care.

    Just looking at the way his wife ran away in a hurry after being frightened by the cubs, I thought it was very cute.

    When they escaped successfully, Lu Xi breathed a sigh of relief: "I was scared to death."

    She didn't want to be hugged by her legs and called Mummy in full view.

    Xie Yichao: "A few children, are you afraid of becoming like this?"

    Lu Xi glanced at him: "If you are called Daddy by their legs, you will know how powerful you are."

    ?

    Xie Yichao didn't understand the stalk.

    Lu Xi didn't explain to him either, she glanced at Xie Heng who was surrounded by a group of children, tall and capable but pitiful, she shook her head sympathetically, and only told Xie Heng that the two twins were Xie Heng. The child rescued for the first time.

    "But why are they here?" Lu Xi asked.

    Xie Yichao had never met those two children, but he recognized their grandfather, he smiled and said: "It should be brought by Mr. Zhou, Zhou Yueheng, he was invited to the banquet tonight." Lu Xi heard

    , Suddenly understand.

    Zhou Yueheng, a bigwig in the domestic media, started from scratch, and Lu Xi had read his biography when he was a child.

    She guessed right, the grandfather of the twins was indeed him.

    Lu Xi was thinking about whether to think of a way to rescue Xie Heng. It's pitiful for him to be at a loss now.

    But at this moment, he saw Zhou Yueheng.

    He walked over with the host of tonight's banquet, greeted Xie Yichao, and when he saw Lu Xi, the old man was also very enthusiastic, "This is Mrs. Xie, right? The last time I called, I just came back yesterday, and I didn't have time to treat you to dinner. "

    Looking at the hale and hearty old man, Lu Xi looked very kind, and she couldn't help but feel good about it, "You are too polite."

    "Hey, it should be. If it wasn't for your son's brave actions, my two grandchildren would have been robbed, or they might have been injured."

    Yin Zongming was stunned when he heard this. He didn't know about it, but he listened It's amazing, to be brave? Why are you still related to the young master of Xie Yichao's family?

    And I heard, isn't his son a school bully...

    Yin Zongming was confused and couldn't help asking.

    Zhou Yueheng smiled, but he didn't find it embarrassing. After all, the children in the family were still young, so he only talked about what happened in the alley that day.

    Yin Zongming was dumbfounded.

    The two twins of Zhou Yueheng's family are very naughty, and they are well-known in the circle, but they are so naughty that they ran away from home and were almost robbed.

    But when I think of my granddaughter, she was also spoiled since she was a child, and she is very naughty, sometimes crying, which can make people's eardrums hurt.

    Yin Zongming felt sorry for Lao Zhou and himself, so he was speechless.

    Looking at Xie Yichao again, and his little wife, he suddenly felt endless envy.