Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Xie Heng searched for a while, but couldn't come up with an accurate answer.

    Some people on the Internet said yes, some said no, a lot of medical terms made his head dizzy.

    Xie Heng looked up at Song Siyang: "I remember that your aunt seems to be a doctor? Ask her if pregnant women can use perfume?"

    Song Siyang was stunned for a moment, he asked why?

    Xie Heng had no choice but to tell Song Siyang his worries.

    Song Siyang smiled: "No way, how is that possible? It's just a bottle of perfume, don't you think too much?

    " " Xie Heng thought for a while, and suddenly his eyes lit up, "Yes! It's called Musk!"

    Song Siyang was a little speechless, and looked Xie Heng up and down: "Brother Heng, you... still watch Gongdou drama?"

    Xie Heng choked for a moment, Feeling uncomfortable, I gave him a fierce look: "I didn't watch it, but when Ms. Lu was watching it at home, I accidentally glanced at it twice as I passed by. It wasn't good-looking at all." Actually, it was quite good-looking

    .

    He also found it boring at first, it was just a group of women in the palace fighting over an ugly man, it was boring to hear, but he watched it a few times, and the plot was actually quite attractive.

    He couldn't help but secretly watched the whole drama.

    Song Siyang looked at him sympathetically.

    He understands that his mother is also a fan of dog blood dramas, and he is often abused.

    "Okay, let me ask for you."

    Song Siyang directly sent a message to his aunt, asking if pregnant women can wear perfume.

    Soon it was time to board the plane. The two of them came out of the fast food restaurant and boarded the plane smoothly. It took two hours to arrive.

    After boarding the plane, Xie Heng first sent a message to Ms. Lu to report.

    [It's about to fly, let me tell you when it arrives. 】

    After thinking about it, he accepted Lao Xie's gift after all this time, so it's not good to favor one over another, so he also sent exactly the same message as Xie Yichao.

    Then he turned off his mobile phone and went to sleep. Song Siyang, like him, reported to turn off the phone and go to sleep, until he was woken up by the stewardess halfway to eat, and went to sleep after eating.

    After getting off the plane, the people arranged by Xie Yichao picked up Xie Heng and wanted to send them to the hotel.

    "I'm the driver arranged by Mr. Xie, and I'm also the bodyguard. Just call me wherever you want to go in these two days."

    Xie Heng frowned helplessly.

    After the last fight, he knew that his father started to let people follow him again, but this time he was not too repulsive, so just follow him, anyway, he didn't intend to do anything bad.

    Xu Jiaming also came to the airport to pick them up.

    The four walked towards the airport exit together.

    Xie Heng turned on the phone, sent a location to ensure safety, and reminded Song Siyang by the way.

    After he finished speaking, he walked forward and chatted with Xu Jiaming one after another. After walking for a while, he felt something was wrong, only to realize that Song Siyang hadn't followed, and looked back with a frown.