Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    "It's okay, it's Provence blue, the trendiest hair color this year." Xie Heng said, "Only people with taste can appreciate it." Even though

    his father was mocking him, Xie Heng still reluctantly bought it.

    At least, he noticed.

    Besides, apart from Lu Xi, there should be no other person in this family who really likes his hair color. After he finished dyeing it, he regretted it on the spot. If it wasn't for the fear of slapping his face, he would have wanted to dye his hair back the next day.

    Now it's troublesome.

    Ms. Lu seems to really like it. If he dyes it back, will she be unhappy?

    He was going to find time to test her out.

    Xie Heng went to school after breakfast, and it was the same for the next few days. He was not late, and stayed from morning to evening. I know whether his transformation is a good thing or not.

    At least Xie Heng himself feels good.

    The classmates were also surprised, the school bully has changed his sex? There are also a few wine and meat friends who usually spend time with him, they also found something was wrong.

    In the past few days, apart from playing basketball, Xie Heng can’t be bothered by other things. Tell him not to surf the Internet, tell him to go to the coffee shop to sit and smoke, and a few people from other schools come to make trouble. Ask Xie Heng to fight together. don't go.

    There is only one reason for asking: to go home early after school.

    ? ? ?

    When did Brother Heng become a boy who loves to go home?

    However, even if he thinks he has changed, he is still the school bully in the hearts of his classmates for the time being, and he is not easily provoked. The class A he is in is the best science class in the whole year. He is used to Xie Heng, but dare not provoke his rich family, Xie Heng has no friends in the class, at most he can talk to his deskmate.

    On this day, he overheard the girl at the same table mention Xu Jiaming.

    "By the way, Xie Heng, do you live in Jinjiang No. 1?"

    He nodded, "What's the matter?"

    "It's nothing, I just heard that Xu Jiaming's family is going to move there." The girl at the same table glanced at Xu Jiaming who was sitting in the front row, "Then you will be neighbors from now on."

    Xie Heng was taken aback.

    Tell him why, he is not familiar with Xu Jiaming.

    However, he vaguely remembered that the girl at the same table seemed to like Xu Jiaming very much, and often approached him in the name of asking about homework. There were quite a few girls like this in the class, and girls from other classes often came to see him at the door.

    Every time I saw Xu Jiaming's helpless face.

    He is not like Xie Heng, who does not give a good face to a girl who strikes up a conversation. Although Xu Jiaming is cold and hangs up, he speaks more politely and softly. Even if the girl is rejected, he dares to come to him again.

    Xie Heng felt troublesome after reading it.

    But this has nothing to do with him, Xie Heng is not familiar with Xu Jiaming, although he is a good student like Zhou Wenyuan, but Xie Heng doesn't hate him, he is simply indifferent.