Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Xie Heng: "..."

    Pu, Xin?

    He... Didn't he just explain it because he was afraid of being misunderstood for puppy love?

    The boy lowered his hands, feeling indescribably depressed.

    However, Lu Xi has no time to comfort him now, she wants to take the two girls to her cloakroom to try on clothes.

    The factory made the girls' school uniform first, and the assistant delivered it in the morning, just in time.

    Huang Ying and another girl, Zhou Xixi, didn't know what Lu Xi wanted them to do at first, but when they were pulled into the cloakroom, the two girls were stunned.

    This cloakroom... is too big and beautiful, right? !

    Huang Ying doesn't quite understand, but Zhou Xixi usually likes to study outfits. She is also a fashion blogger with over 10,000 followers on Station C. Her biggest dream is to have a huge cloakroom that she can control as she pleases.

    It's a pity that she is still a student now, and as an up host, she hides it from her family, and she never shows her face in the video.

    The moment she walked into the cloakroom, her eyes lit up!

    This is the cloakroom of her dreams! She can stay here for seven days and seven nights without going out!

    It was only then that Lu Xi remembered, and told the two girls her plan.

    "You guys can think about it, it's okay if you don't want to," Lu Xi said, "Yes, there is a reward, just like the boys, five thousand yuan per person, no matter what the final result is, I will give it to you.

    " work, right?

    Huang Ying was still immersed in the regret of accidentally confessing to the male god just now. She was relatively shy and didn't have a strong sense of presence in the class. She even dared to talk to Xu Jiaming only by asking questions.

    Obviously she can answer many questions...

    Oh no, Xie Heng heard her when she said it so loudly just now, will he tell Xu Jiaming?

    If Xu Jiaming also found out, she would be finished and transfer to another school, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

    She was restless, she didn't hear what Lu Xi was saying to her, it was Zhou Xixi who snapped her fingers in her ear, and she regained her senses.

    "What? I didn't hear clearly..."

    Lu Xi smiled. She liked this girl at first sight. She looked soft like a bunny, and her temperament was natural and pure. Wearing school uniform on her must have looked like a high school student. youthful breath.

    So she patiently explained it again.

    When Huang Ying heard this, she was startled, and quickly waved her hands: "Me? I can't do it, I wear very dirty clothes, really..." The

    beautiful sister is not joking with her, is she?

    She chose Zhou Xixi, because Zhou Xixi knows how to wear clothes and is tall. All the classmates in the class know that she is a fashion blogger.

    Lu Xi frowned, and said with some embarrassment: "Well, if you don't want to, I can only find Song Siyang and let him wear women's clothing."

    Huang Ying:? ?