20-A Goodbye Message

This is the closing part of this project The A Side. Words to express how much relief and also of fear as I type the tick symbol are flooding me as I type. I would like to say that my anxiety isn't currently with me but due to various personal reasons, it has struck again and with waitlists to see someone being out the roof and flying towards the planet Mars means that I need to try and start writing back online in the hopes that it gives me the courage to carry on living my life and finding moments of happiness. That's all I've ever wanted to feel in my life- happiness. Right now, I really don't know if and when I'll feel like that. Maybe next week or next year?

2016 was the year I started uploading chapters here for this project before everything was shut down and the way of living changed forever. My health struggles have taken me to places and people I'd never predicted to meet or experience. Yet, I am currently still here to tell the tale. I would like to thank the readers of Wattpad old and new for being a part of this journey of self-discovery and honesty. There have been some who have said that they really haven't seen someone be so open in the writing community about their anxiety. If this book does bring you some comfort or encourages you to seek someone to help you professionally, then The A Side has accomplished its main goal.

To my demons, you will vanish one day. I truly look forward to it.

Stick with me readers, there's still much more from me to come.

Scarlett/Alice