𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎 - 𝐢𝐯

"IF ONLY THEY KNEW"

---

"THE GIRL WITH THE TATTOO LIKE I DO"

"NO SHUT UP, I like guys", You spat, removing your moisturized digits from Ellie's lips. "You sure?", She smirked, adjusting her elbows on the counter behind her. "I don't need some drug dealer trying to force my sexuality", You remarked, bluntly. "Well, you're still leaning on top o' me", She simpered with a gentle rasp in her voice, rotating her body to reach another shot glass, downing it while still conversing with you, "You need to loosen up a bit, get some dick if your so 'into guys'". "Fuck off", You scoffed, pivoting in sync with her elegant - yet - badass movements. "Come on, I'm not fucking stupid", Ellie ridiculed, flooding her shot glass with tequila, "You're so gay it's funny". "Am not, just fuck off, Ellie", You sneered, averting your eyes from her gaze. "'Am not just fuck off, Ellie", The auburn - haired girl mocked you, giggling at her unfunny antics, "I've seen you check some of these chicks out". "Will you just drop it", You snapped, thoughtlessly. "You totally have, ha!", She caught you out, little did she know the only one you were checking out was her, "Anyway, I've got a few clients, see ya later, lesbo"

---

"She's so fucking annoying! Are you sure you don't know any other dealers on campus?", You sighed, pacing around your living room. "No sorry, she's the only one", Dina stated, "The only good one", Jesse added. "Look Y/n, I don't know why you don't like her, your both so similar" Dina inquired, scrolling on her phone. "Mhm, It's uncanny", Jesse agreed with a mouth full of cookies. "Jess!", You sighed at him raiding your cupboards, "Come on, you let Dina eat your food!" "It's 1 AM!" you exclaimed, throwing your hands up. "Fine, I can sense when I'm no longer wanted", He admitted his defeat, pulling on his shoes and slamming your front door shut, not without a goodbye though. "Thanks again for letting me stay over, El has a girl round", Dina pursed her lips, hoping you'd get what she meant. "Aa", You realized, "they're doing the sex", You joked, adjusting your voice into a funnier tone.  "Eew don't say it like that", She chuckled. "She 'tryna get over Cat or somethin'?", You inquired, flumping down next to her. "Looks like it". "Bet it sounds like it too", You teased. "Y/NNN!"

"Anyway, spill, what did Ellie do to piss you off now?", Dina changed the subject, crossing her arms. "Nothing out out o' the ordinary", You sighed, arching your neck to face your crisp pillows. "Come on!", "You know you can tell me. Wait I know, you guys fucked!", Dina concluded, looking smug. "NO! You know that's not what happened... She just - just keeps asking about y'know ...", You darted your eyes around the room, "If i like girls.", "I'm pretty sure she knows you do, it's blindingly obvious", She expressed, locking her phone. "hey! It is not!", You asserted, cheeks flushing.