𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 - 𝐯

"YOU SPEND WHAT YOU WANT AND YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT..."

---

"I GUESS YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED"

THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG, a perfect concoction of deep blues and lilac purples painted the sky, "Alexa, turn it up!", You yelled over your blasting music, 'all the stars', your favourite song, by Sza was playing, your hips swayed to the music as you flicked the mascara over your lashes, popping your glossy lips. The music shifted to a more Ellie - type song, you stalled yourself from saying "Alexa stop!", as you remembered Ellie's existence, and the argument you shared before. Damnit, how could you still be hung up on her even after all the things she said, you'd heard worse, but... Ellie. You'd always thought her to be mean only on a necessary basis, clearly not. 

Cars pulled up to the parking lot of your building, most likely to attend the shitty party next door, you felt sorry for the people that voluntarily showed up to those 'gatherings'. You'd ran out of you favourite weed, bubba kush, meaning you'd have to face Ellie to demand more, she'd for sure make you pay, maybe even overcharge you, seems like something she'd do. 

'Hey, Ill be round in a min to pic u up :)'

'okay c u di <3' 

You locked your phone, placing it on your vanity as you ventured into your closet, foraging for the perfect pair of shoes to impress...someone. A knock appeared at your door, presuming it was Dina you shouted, "come in!", the heavy footsteps trudged over to you, following the sound of your rummaging. "Before you say anything...", The un - Dina like voice startled you, "I didn't want to come, Dina forced me to". You jerked your head back at the figure, "Ellie?", You asked. "Yep", She popped her p's, making herself at home by sitting on your bead. "Yeah, just wreck my room why dont you?", You forcefully smiled sarcastically, straining your feet into the slightly small shoes. "Need some help there?", The auburn - haired girl scoffed, her gaze momentarily meeting yours. "Also, that music's like... really motherfuckin' loud", She added, darting her vision around your room. "Oh sorry, Alexa, shut up!", You commanded, flattening your dress as you stood up. "Didn't know we were going to a five star Michelin restaurant", Ellie giggled, doing a once over your outfit. "At least I put in an effort", You spat. "It's called being laid - back, look it up".