𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 - 𝐢𝐱

"YOU DONT EXIST, YOU'RE MY IMAGINATION..."

---

"YOU DONT EXIST, YOU'RE JUST A BAD DECISION"

"OK, OK YOUR turn", Abby giggled, rotating her body inwards to face you. "Right ok so, my mom was a famous singer back in the eighties", You held in laughter. "Mhm", Abby nodded, following your narrative. "I have a tattoo on my left ass cheek", You thought of your next statement, "...Annnd, I'm secretly straight". "Hey! No fair they were all lies", She sat up abruptly, immediately emitting glee. "You never know", You shuffled next to her. "I could be straight". "Oh please!", She sneered sarcastically. "Hey!", You jokingly acted offended. "You're lucky y'know", She stated, taking a hit from the joint, "Gettin' all this free weed. Whose your dealer?". "Uh its just a mutual friend", You quickly made up an excuse placing the joint between your lips. A vibration reverberated on the back of your leg, the familiarity of the sequence reminding you of your phone's presence.

"Hello", You stood up, wandering from Abby to have some privacy. "Hey", The girl's voice was hushed and gritty. "Help me", Ellie appealed. "Ok, explain", You replied to her suddenness of the escalating situation. "Dina is trying to plan my birthday and she's making me sit down and choose one out of like a thousand venues", She drawled. "When is it?", You asked as an idea nested into your mind. "Its next Friday", She disclosed, Dina making her existence know by the muffled noise the made in the background. "Wellll..." You started to interpret your scheme, "How about I plan it?". "Please", She practically begged, "I'll tell Dina later. Thank you so much, I owe you one". "It'll be great promise", You smiled through the line. "It better be. See you later". "Bye", You hung up. 

"Who was that?", Abby asked promiscuously, gradually moping over to you. "Oh y'know, Just E-", You halted your speech before you'd reveal something that you'd regret. "I mean Emma, Dina's friend", You chuckled nervously. "Okay", She flirted, wrapping her arms around you, lightly kissing your cheek. "Abby", You smirked, your hot breath tickling her neck. "Babe I gotta' go", She purred, gingerly brushing her lips past yours. "C'mon can't you stay for a little longer", You pouted as she delicately unravelled from the cuddle. "I wish I could babe", She flung her bag over her shoulder, "Right, I'll see you later". "Bye", You waved, hugging your shoulders as you watched her walk off into the distance.